@eddz99 said:It's both special beam cannon so you can't really state it's a different beam.
The beam that he fired at the moon isn't special beam cannon. He fires it with the palm of his hand, not with his 2 fingers.Raditz was surprised by gohan's powerlevel
What if he was surprised? He had enough time to record his power level, yet he fails to dodge it.that and it should have been slowmowed
"slow"moved? Or maybe Piccolo's moon beam was "fast"moved.....
aka. double standard.unless your saying that BoG goku is below lightspeed.
Who knows? There is no solid evidence to suggest anything other than Instant transmission is above lightspeed.Vegeta was worn out,
So what? It was Goku who fired the beam and his power level was over 24,000.and you know dbz tends to have lots of plotholes, you can't exactly call that beam a plothole because it had too much detail when it happened,
What detail? Goku's snakeway speed has much more detail, as BOTH the distance and timeframe are given.
If the beam speed is not a plothole, then guess GOku struggling with 40 tons is not a plothole since "40 tons" is stated in detail...
I'm getting owned D: amma go serious
1. It is, look carefully in the anime , look at the beam, anyway since special beam cannon is his specialty that makes my point clearer since special beam cannon should be faster than any of his attacks as he was proud of it against raditz.
2. Common sense, he thought it wouldn't hurt him so he checked it first.
3. It reached the moon before he said MOON, it can't possibly be fastmowed because there were words with it.
4. Sorry but if you want to debate against that then make a new thread, anyone you think who is lightspeed vs. eos goku
5. Slowmowed as there were no words with it, their conversation is most probably a manga filler or just to make things clear.
6. Has anyone taught you the difference about combat and travel speed?
7. Goku carried 4 tons at 300 powerlevel ( It is stated in detail ), it is a plothole since goku at that level should be million times stronger.
anyway, if you say that ki has nothing to do with strength then explain trunks training at 400x gravity even if he has not done it before.