eddz99 (Level 11)

hasn't updated recently.
followed by
14
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Atlas Flame Natsu Dragneel Vs Grand Magic Games Arc Laxus Dreyar

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Atlas Flame Natsu Dragneel Vs Grand Magic Games Arc Laxus Dreyar

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- ABSOLUTELY NO NAKAMA FEELINGS BS

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Location: Grand Magic Games Arena

The way i see it...

Atlast flame natsu >> Second origin Lightning dragon mode natsu >> Laxus > Lightning dragon mode natsu > Second origin natsu

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Namek Saga SSJ Goku Vs Sunny

@othus12 said:

@taichokage: goku never used an attack of big AOE. of course the spirit bomb being the exception. but blasts like kamehameha take too much time. sani could use hair lock wayy faster. how is goku gonna get out of sani's 300 million ton+ grip is not yet known lol.

and the normal blasts can be redirected since they arent too big. sani uses the strenght of the attack itself to guide it to another way. (pretty much like tai chi)

in character goku's personality will get him killed.

You read too much memes don't you? :P ACTUALLY, blasts like FULL POWERED kamehameha take too much time, a normal kamehameha doesn't even take goku a second as he fires it before he pronounces kamehameha to his fastest.

Edit:

@othus12 said:

@ChromeDisaster: he cant do that. he cannot move. even if he pushes with ki he risks getting his arms ripped off.

That's what giran said when he fought kid goku, we never know :3

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » King Piccolo vs Hiei and Kurama

King Piccolo would match one of them, but both of them? They own, they were already far beyond moon level at eos.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » EoS Black Star Vs Dracule Mihawk

@DBZ_universe said:

I am not sure he can beat Black Star easy in round two since Black Star will be serious and in Madness Release.

Mihawk's neva been serious

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@EraserCannon said:

Eddz is trying to say that they're not just MFTL and that they're MFTL++++++++++++++.

^

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@AnimeDefender said:

@eddz99 said:

@AnimeDefender said:

@eddz99: Well not exactly, Bills and Wiis went to King Kai's planet then went to Earth.

King kai's planet is outside the universe as well so... D:

Yes but you were wrong where they started to get to Earth lol.

Yep, thank you for helping me in our argument about their speed? :O

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@AnimeDefender said:

@eddz99: Well not exactly, Bills and Wiis went to King Kai's planet then went to Earth.

King kai's planet is outside the universe as well so... D:

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@AnimeDefender said:

@eddz99 said:

@Son_Wukong said:

@ChromeDisaster:You seem mad.

Oh wow meteors (!) that's really gonna scare a guy who can vaporize moons with a mere fraction of his power in base form. Show me one Toriko character tank a planet buster. Hell DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza can hold back beams of pure energy that have enough force to destroy planets several times over:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_183.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_184.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_185.jpg

That is an insane feat of strength and durability which no Toriko character has matched so far.

This is why SSJ3 Goku wins this match:

Striking Strength: DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza tanked multiple planet busters and a planetary explosion while chopped in half, near death and pushed inside the planet itself. Now Cell jrs are vastly superiour to Frieza in everyway including durability and SSJ2 Gohan splattered them with ki-amped punches:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/34-012.0/compressed/db34pg177.jpg

Durability: I'm just gonna quote myself here:

DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza tanked multiple planet busters and a planetary explosion while chopped in half, near death and pushed inside the planet itself.

'Nuff said.

Speed: Goku can react to beams which reach space in a split second:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/249959-cell_ftl_1_super.jpg

SSJ3 Goku is roughly equal to pre ROSAT SSJ1 Gotenks who did this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/2813363-gotenks_speed.jpg

Both OBD and Death battle calcs have him at sub/relativistic speed. Some could even argue FTL reflexes.

SSJ3 Goku just doesn't stomp in this match he could solo the whole verse.

Anyway Toriko has a looooooooooong way to go before they're a threat to DBZ since DBZ God-tiers are MFTL Solar system busters.

Traveling several galaxies in a second is not just mftl for me tho

O.O ( or are you joking, sorry I can't tell if you are )

Nope, it clearly shows in the trailer that bills and wiss traveled from their place to earth in mere seconds, and their place is friggin outside the universe.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@Son_Wukong said:

@ChromeDisaster:You seem mad.

Oh wow meteors (!) that's really gonna scare a guy who can vaporize moons with a mere fraction of his power in base form. Show me one Toriko character tank a planet buster. Hell DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza can hold back beams of pure energy that have enough force to destroy planets several times over:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_183.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_184.jpg

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/26-013.0/compressed/db26_185.jpg

That is an insane feat of strength and durability which no Toriko character has matched so far.

This is why SSJ3 Goku wins this match:

Striking Strength: DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza tanked multiple planet busters and a planetary explosion while chopped in half, near death and pushed inside the planet itself. Now Cell jrs are vastly superiour to Frieza in everyway including durability and SSJ2 Gohan splattered them with ki-amped punches:

http://z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/214/34-012.0/compressed/db34pg177.jpg

Durability: I'm just gonna quote myself here:

DBZ mid-tiers like Frieza tanked multiple planet busters and a planetary explosion while chopped in half, near death and pushed inside the planet itself.

'Nuff said.

Speed: Goku can react to beams which reach space in a split second:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/249959-cell_ftl_1_super.jpg

SSJ3 Goku is roughly equal to pre ROSAT SSJ1 Gotenks who did this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/2813363-gotenks_speed.jpg

Both OBD and Death battle calcs have him at sub/relativistic speed. Some could even argue FTL reflexes.

SSJ3 Goku just doesn't stomp in this match he could solo the whole verse.

Anyway Toriko has a looooooooooong way to go before they're a threat to DBZ since DBZ God-tiers are MFTL Solar system busters.

Traveling several galaxies in a second is not just mftl for me tho

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@akronawol17 said:

i beg to differ. ever seen dbz, battle of the gods? goku is trading blows with a solar system buster... and absorbs his most powerful attack! sorry, but toriko characters cant touch that without hax.

This

@ChromeDisaster:

And for that last statement you made, i see akira making a new dbz series because of BoG and wiss still being the strongest.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@Son_Wukong said:

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@eddz99: Please put IMO after that paragraph Toriko is already stronger in pure strength then SSJ2 Goku.

SSJ2 Goku would slap any Toriko character accross the face and kill them.

If hax is disabled, that is :3

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Hiei vs Ulquiorra

@nishi99:

@EraserCannon said:

An average island is far harder to destroy than an average city.

This

The only thing i'm arguing about here is basing a scale using a 2-d scan that doesn't even have an exact measurement in distance

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@othus12 said:

@eddz99 said:

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@eddz99: Please put IMO after that paragraph Toriko is already stronger in pure strength then SSJ2 Goku.

Please put IMO or even dbz started, dbz chars can enchance both their strength and defense with ki

i dont really think they have always some sort of invisible ki armor on. i agree they can block on specific cases but stating that their defense is always at top is an hyperbole statement.

with food honor i see toriko characters getting past those defenses

I didn't say it was on the top but let's put it this way, if piccolo can bust a moon, he can probably put the ki that he used to bust a moon from to his body to increase his defense, since vegeta at 500k + was damaged by krillin at 10,000 afterall

What's food honor? :O Lemme guesssss another hax ability?

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Hiei vs Ulquiorra

@supernova7005 said:

@nishi99: Nah I don't think anyone before Toguro has a chance against Ulq.

That island was just a small town sized one. Ulquiorra's Lanza is city level+, moreover he has the advantage of flight

Even Bui could tank that dragon without much problem

That scan wasn't accurate though since you cannot seriously say that you can measure a distance by a 2-d scan can you?

Anyway, Anyone a class and up wipes

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Dangai Ichigo/Naruto vs Natsu/Laxus/Sting

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@waybig1010101: Oh I just meant the user didn't exclude Nakama Power and as we know Natsu with Nakama Power is an unstoppable beast.

Even Tenchi won't beat him, nobody can beat the power of fwendship!!

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Captain Ginyu vs Former Crimson King

@supernova7005 said:

VS

Captain Ginyu from DBZ vs the former Crimson King from SDK

Distance: 20m

Bloodlust on, all techs allowed.

who wins?

FCK Only wins because of hax

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Current Four Heavenly Kings W Tengu Buranchi Vs SSJ3 Goku

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

@eddz99: Please put IMO after that paragraph Toriko is already stronger in pure strength then SSJ2 Goku.

Please put IMO or even dbz started, dbz chars can enchance both their strength and defense with ki

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Battles » Namek Saga SSJ Goku Vs Sunny

@ChromeDisaster said:

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@ChromeDisaster: Sani has never repelled a planetary attack before, we cannot assume that he can

@othus12: Sani fight with Tommyrod says otherwise, Tommyrod got touched by it and did not immediately get eaten instead he lost his arm he even proceeded to dodge it while closing in on Sani, the moment Goku discovers the danger of it, though he may lose a limb, he will begin dodging it and spamming attacks that Sani has never shown the ability to either tank, absorb, or repel. So far Sani's statement is all we have to go off of for Satan hair, while Satan hair has not shown anything remarkably close to the scale Sani said it was yet. Until it gets it's planetary feat I don't think we can assume it is

there is no assumption. your telling me that one punch from Goku destroys a planet when it never happened? that's the same as Sani's Frygeshi. Has the ability, but never did it. Show me Goku one shotting a planet, and i'll believe it. And dont tell me about that BS Frieza durability crap. that's just a nifty, convenient little debate tool to help DBZ keep its dominance in battle forums. not ranting, just saying.

Nope, it's an actual feat :3, you're just angwy becuz nobody accomplished dat feat >,<

Anyway, as i had said before, Piccolo's moon busting attacks at 200 powerlevel won't hurt nappa, yet punches from goku who wasn't even 20,000 at that time owned nappa so... Still don't think goku at 18,000 does not have punches with an attack potency of a moon level? Since you cannot prove me wrong on that part, you cannot use theories here since it was never stated.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel