@eddz99: Explosive demon wave doesn't multiply the user's PL, neither has it been recorded. Hence why Piccolo had to resort to Special Beam Cannon to kill Raditz.
Ofcourse it seems as an outlier, otherwise you'd be saying Tao is moon level though he got destroyed by a grenade. Now the grenades in DB are moon level in potency? Lmao.
A few more reasons-
1. Roshi couldn’t/cannot beat the street level Red Ribbon Army.
2. Multiple instances of shock and awe at lesser feats.
3. Acknowledging lesser said feats as more powerful.
4. And said lesser feats he acknowledged only being city/island level at max.
Not to mention, Roshi's attack takes too much time to charge up and KP hasn't shown the ability to do it any easier.
Either way, if you believe its an outlier or not, anyone from Sensui and above would just punch KP's head off before he can use the so called "moon" buster.
LOL You cannot say that because ALL the techniques shown so far in the scouter multiplied powerlevels which indicates that you can't say that the others wouldn't because 100% of the techniques shown multiplied powerlevels.
1. Because the red ribbon army has many tricks
2. Attack potency
Not to mention KP is 260 and Roshi is 200
Eitherway, if you believe it's an outlier or not ( i don't since it's canon, only people who cry because their fave chars lose call it an outlier , nope, he can enchance his defense with ki )
He would kill sensui