DBZ_universe (Level 17)

オメガブラスター
followed by
178
Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

Nope.

German?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

I love cheesecake more...

But you can't marry one now, can you?

You never know...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Drink if you've ever game

No Drink.

Drink if you like Broccoli

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Captions

"I should cover my other eye"

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Say something about the user above you

So he admitted that he is always wrong...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Portuguese?

Nah.

Mexican?

Last I checked Mexico wasn't located in Europe :P

Japanese?

Not even close lol

Spanish?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

SHE?!

Yes, she always make I and myself jealous because of her awesomeness!

Who is she?

The girl lives next block from me and lets me sleep over to watch anime!

I see. But who do you love more? Yourself or that girl?

I love cheesecake more...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Portuguese?

Nah.

Mexican?

Last I checked Mexico wasn't located in Europe :P

Japanese?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

SHE?!

Yes, she always make I and myself jealous because of her awesomeness!

Who is she?

The girl lives next block from me and lets me sleep over to watch anime!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

SHE?!

Yes, she always make I and myself jealous because of her awesomeness!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Portuguese?

Nah.

Mexican?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

"I" had it coming.

Indeed I did.

Planning on getting married soon?

No, Marriage is bad!

But you and yourself are so happy together!!

Not when she is around.

She?!

Yes, she.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

You Americans and your obsession with peanut butter :P

You British and your obsession with tea :P

If only I were British ;)

I thought you said you were! you liar!

I've never said that. But if it makes you feel any better, you did get the continent right :P

ok then.... are you Irish?

Nope.

Portuguese?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

"I" had it coming.

Indeed I did.

Planning on getting married soon?

No, Marriage is bad!

But you and yourself are so happy together!!

Not when she is around.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

You Americans and your obsession with peanut butter :P

You British and your obsession with tea :P

If only I were British ;)

I thought you said you were! you liar!

I've never said that. But if it makes you feel any better, you did get the continent right :P

ok then.... are you Irish?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

"I" had it coming.

Indeed I did.

Planning on getting married soon?

No, Marriage is bad!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

You Americans and your obsession with peanut butter :P

You British and your obsession with tea :P

If only I were British ;)

I thought you said you were! you liar!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Random Facts

@ComicMan24 said:

"I" had it coming.

Indeed I did.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Battles » Akatsuki Vs Fantastic Four

@Dream: Destinyheroknight is right, the OP is not clear enough and we don't know what version or who is in the FF4.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,949 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Off-Topic » Confessions!

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

Sorry, no Walmart here. And I think I would like the honey one. We only have the creamy and crunchy varieties here.

Order it online!

Yeah, not that big of a fan to go through all that trouble lol

I would... lol

You Americans and your obsession with peanut butter :P

You British and your obsession with tea :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel