Banana gags haven't been this surprising since forever...
Another two weeks gave us a set of what the fairies can do all to score some candy, and I'm surprised that and Ringo Kid (Opposite Assistant, perhaps?) didn't drive the Mediatior completely mad like most people normally would. Then again, being in a time loop in the Fairies' World is not normal at all...
While the Mediator is entrusted to look for the Assistant after he ran off in the village, the fairies come up with a rather devious way to score more candy.
- Some humor was placed in both episodes, but the banana gags and Ringo were surprisingly good.
- The time cycles resulted in a rather interesting community that the Mediator met...
- The plot to this set really feels like they've been dragging on over and over up until Ringo storms in.
Both are spoilers, mind you. :(
- Mediator's hair grew back after it was forced to be cut off last episode. Maybe that potion from episode 1 is still affecting her...
- Hearing the real Assistant speak may be weird to some since he was a silent character throughout the entire series.
That's it until next time, where we apparently learn how the fairies can survive harsh conditions!
Hm. Actually, she looks like she might actually be the Assistant's mom.
Grandpa, keepin' it old school even when traveling.
The dog actually looks menacing. Mabye a Shadowfrom the Persona Universe owns him...
I'll just leave this here...
Oh, Hello again, Link!
An entire community of Mediators! XD