C'mon, Grandpa. I didn't even expect this turn of events!
This is what threw me off: The two episodes this time are one-parters instead of the usual two. The Mediator and the fairies got stuck on a deserted island after the latter agreed to do some soul searching with her while the next episode was on how "Watashi" became a Mediator and met the fairies for the first time (and even named some of them). Here's the lowdown of what I thought...
The Fairies' Survival Skills
- The story and humor were balanced this time.
- Mediator looks good as a Queen. <3
- Nothing I can recall was bad this time.
- The overused monuments and how a fairy managed to create a narcotic.
The Fairies' Earth
- Managed to fill a plot hole on how the Mediator and her Grandpa discovered the fairies by themselves
- Plot and Humor balance.
- The Mediator's Statue. <3
- Felt a bit slow at the beginning
- The fairies' pee happens to be pure water. I won't be able to look at drinking water the same way again....
I'll still continue to report the series until it's end, so look out for me next time!
Don't poke him like that, miss. He's not a Pilsbury Doughboy!
A full picture of the dress would've been nice.
Winners don't grow drugs!
I would've kept that statue too. <3
Teaming up with a robot to fight monsters? How interesting...