Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity has Declined)
Just like Takashichea, I'll also be posting my thoughts on “Humanity has Declined”, but here, I'm reviewing both parts of “The Fairies' Secret Factory”. I heard about it on Giant Bomb's Anime Thread and thought it would be good, so I checked both episodes out.
WARNING: From this point on contains some spoilers from both episodes. Don't worry, I won't give anything major out.
Plot Synopsis of Ep. 1 (via myself (also as Bigheart711) from Screened)
After an attempted chicken slaughter gone wrong, the UN Mediator decides to help out her village by gathering more meat. However, she starts an investigation against FairyCo after she an a group witness a walking skinned chicken with the company's label on its body.
- The plot of both episodes surprised me when the Skinned Chickens show up during the hunt from the Mediator's group. From there on, things only get more interesting.
- A lot of humorous moments, including the Talking Loaf (Part 1) and the Chicken Chase (Part 2)
- Great ending to Episode 2.
- Two scenes from Episode 1 was a bit slow to process.
- The main character doesn't seem to have a name, unfortunately, but (along with myself) the others just call her by “Mediator”. I doubt that she will be given a name from here on, though.
- There's some connection between a group of fairies (They really look like little elves) and the Mediator and her grandpa and it's a bit strange to witness at first.
I'll be continuing this until the series finishes, so count on me to release one for next time. <3 The series is also legally available to view on Crunchyroll.
Images of the Blog
Seeing this still makes me hungry for bread...
Don't worry, he's not a pornographer! (not by my knowledge anyway.)
Looks like Courage the Cowardly Dog isn't the only one with a headless chicken for an enemy.
Headless or not, somebody's STILL getting cut! :p