Fancy seeing you guys here!
The shoe is on the other foot for our heroes this time as Mediator, Her Assistant and Y are all stuck in a blank dimension only to realize that they're actually in a manga that happens to be created by the Fairies. Now it looks like they have to make it an interesting story, or they'll be cancelled (which could result in death or worse).
Synopsis (via myself, from Screened)
The Mediator, her Assistant and Y are all mysteriously stuck in a manga that the fairies created and must devise an interesting plot to advance into the next panel, or else they will be cancelled and it could cost them their lives.
- I like how the Fairies created the dimension as well as the rules for it.
- How the "Manga" was handled resulted in a rather amusing predicament for the three to handle.
- Gives some truth about Japan's Manga Industry.
- Some of Y's ideas in this episode were totally panned out after the second use, especially with her "Twists" to the manga.
- The genre-bending turns into an entirely puzzling experience with everyone.
All we can do is to wait for the next episode to see what type of chaos that The Mediator will have to endure. ;p
Schoolin' the rookies about manga. <3
It's all fun and games until you realize that you're not on the top 3.
Now's not the time for any games, Assastant.
"Stick 'em up!"
KAMEHAA- WAIT! I don't have enough power for that attack! D: