I must have been out of the loop. I didn't know that Zelda had a new game.
At this pint, this new Zelda for the Wii U is highly speculative. We don't know for sure if it exist, but people have been wanting a next gen Zelda game since they saw this video.
Still waiting on Kingdom Hearts 3.
I've been waiting nearly a decade for this game and all this waiting has burned me out of the series.
I found some more information on what could be appearing at E3. Please note that all of this is speculative and is not final.
- Destiny – gameplay (PS4)
- DriveClub – Trailer (PS4)
- God of War 4 – CGI (PS4)
- Indie Games – Trailer (PS3/PS4/Vita)
- inFamous: Second Son – DLC/gameplay (PS4)
- The Order: 1886 – gameplay (PS4)
- Uncharted 4: The Sunken Blade – tech demo (PS4)
- Watch_Dogs – gameplay (PS4)
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 – gameplay (One)
- DirectX 12 – Trailer (One)
- Fable Legends – gameplay (One)
- Forza Horizon 2 – gameplay (One)
- Gears of War 4 – gameplay (One)
- Halo 5 – tech demo (One)
- Kinect TV & Shows – Trailer (One)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – gameplay (One)
- Quantum Break – gameplay (One)
- Star Wars: Battlefront III – gameplay (One)
- Titanfall DLC/gameplay (One)
Although Nintendo doesn’t have a pre-E3 conference this year (just a special Nintendo Direct) the listing for their stand on the show floor is perhaps the most interesting of the supposed revelations.
Bayonetta 2 (Wii U), Hyrule Warriors (Wii U), Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS), Sonic Boom (3DS/Wii U), Super Smash Bros. U (Wii U), Super Smash Bros. 3D (3DS), and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS) are all as you’d expected, even though that’s not what Nintendo are calling the Smash Bros. games at the moment.
But Xenogears: Origins (Wii U) seems an extremely unlikely name for Monolith Soft’s follow-up to Xenoblade Chronicles, considering Xenogears was published by Square Enix and the name almost certainly still belongs to them.
Pokkén Fighters (Wii U) is a regurgitation of a fan rumour of a Pokémon fighting game by the makers of Tekken, while Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night 2 (3DS) seems highly improbable given the commercial failure of 3DS game Mirror Of Fate.
A new Zelda game is of course widely rumoured to be coming to E3 and the name The Legend Of Zelda: Shard Of Nightmare (Wii U) seems believable enough, but given the rest of the list we don’t think there’s any insider knowledge at work with any of this.