5th (Level 10)

hasn't updated recently.
followed by
18
Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Alucard( Hellsing) vs Nui Harime( Kill La Kill)

There's no way she's going to kill Alucard with his nigh-immortality.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Accelerator VS Saitama

@Haiken: "Area."

I was referring to how the moon has more density and mass overall versus a continent.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Bills and Whis vs Omega Shenron and Super 17

Wasn't 17 casually dancing around SSJ 4 Goku whilst fighting all the other SSJ's in their strongest forms? I don't think Bill's is taking this as easy as you're all making it out to be.

And didn't it take a "Universal" spirit bomb to defeat Omega Shenron? From what I can remember, SSJ 4 Gogeta was absolutely needed in order to knock Omega down.

I haven't watched the movie yet, but Bills doesn't seem to be all that impressive, however, Whis on the other hand is.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Accelerator VS Saitama

Lets not compare "continental" to the "moon."

Destroying the moon would be a step above continental level, just because the moon has way more mass and density than land surrounded by water.

Jus' saying.

And wouldn't Saitman be screwed against an opponent like Accelerator? Because Accelerator can reverse the vectors of whatever touches him and considering Saitaman is a close quarter fighter, that'd mean his demise.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Orga vs Shinji & Rei (RE)

@IndridCold: I'm sorry but Orga is a she.

And you've hurt her feelings.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@taichokage: The Chibaku Tensei was his greatest destructive feat so far, it literally swept the frost nation and a part of the rain.

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@5th said:

I read that calculation and on the calculation it was stated the meteor was island level.

Where does the calculation page say Island level? 107 Teratons is large country level

What the site believes it to be is irrelevant

> We do not know the size (and weight) of the meteor, what we do know is that whenever someone brings up the meteor, they post a photoshopped version of it, tell me how something that's photoshopped is credible? Someone could scale anything to their own image via photoshop.

Ok, don't photoshop it.

But we see multiple scans showing the meteor's size in comparision to Seireitei, and its easily 1/3rd to 1/2 of it simply looking at them

> It sure as hell was a slow meteor given everyone had time to talk and chatter about it.

1. Talking is a trope in fiction http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TalkingIsAFreeAction

2. It had a HUGE distance to cover. If the meteor was moving at 3 km/s, it'll take 20 seconds to cross 60 kilometers, which is Seireitei's size according to the calc.

No we do not, we don't see any comparison, however, we do get a glimpse of its size and mass upon entering the barrier, which I might add, wasn't as big as it was visually shown before, therefore, Seireitei's barrier was larger than the meteor.

Yhwach wasn't even fazed by it.

Overall, it wasn't as big as everyone's making it out to be, however, it was fast, but what I'm not seeing in your sentence is how Seireitei's diameter and size is relative to the amount of distance the Meteor covered when it was coming? The gap it left in the barrier's center should be relative to its size, but people seem to not include that when they're making calculations.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@5th said:

AoE? Sir, there's zero feats for the meteor therefore you can't subject it to being something like country level because you want to believe it is, otherwise, provide feats and accurate calculations.

Someone here already posted a calculation. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi%27s_meteor_feat

That was done by one of my friends from Lounge forums and though its a low end its over 100 Teratons (large country).

As for Ulquiorra Lanza, I believe someone here already did a calculation but he was downplaying a lot. http://www.animevice.com/las-noches/23-996/size-of-las-noches-and-destructive-power-of-ulquiorra/97-343948/. Here is a better one: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-general/the-speed-of-lanza-del-relampago-158325/

Show me the meteor destroying a country
Show me Kenpachi destroying a country

> You know the size (and weight) of the meteor

> You know the speed of the meteor

Thus you know the kinetic energy of the meteor. Problem solved.

I read that calculation and on the calculation it was stated the meteor was island level.

It's better because it's what you want.

> We do not know the size (and weight) of the meteor, what we do know is that whenever someone brings up the meteor, they post a photoshopped version of it, tell me how something that's photoshopped is credible? Someone could scale anything to their own image via photoshop.

> It sure as hell was a slow meteor given everyone had time to talk and chatter about it.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@5th said:

I would just like to throw in some facts.
The meteor displaced enough weight to break the very center and top of the barrier, an actual collision would've shattered all of the barrier because of the kinetic energy the meteor carried.
When Kenpachi destroyed it, the fragments and shards accelerated and caused only city blocks of destruction, let it be known that Kenpachi increased the meteor's speed by destroying it seeing the pieces moved faster than the actual meteor itself.

That just means Kenpachi's strike deflected/tanked all the meteor's kinetic energy, or vaporised enough amount of rock.

Not sure what that's supposed to prove

Gremmy specifically stated it would destroy Seireitei itself, the whole dinosaur extinction crap, life wiper, etc, are all fallacies because only Gremmy can decide the destruction the meteor would cause, which is implied to be Seireitei.

Gremmy said it would destroy all of Seireitei, but that's only the AoE of the attack.

Its actual attack potency will be much higher, considering the depth of the crater it'll leave inside Seireitei when it falls with that speed.

I'm only going to leave it at Island Level+ until there's evidence, this is the exact same thing that happened when Ulquiorra Lanza Del Rampago was calc'd to be country level.

Destroying an Island sized solid sphere alone requires country level power. Ulquiorra's Lanza is small country level (Texas sized), while Gremmy's meteor is Large country+ bare minimum. The only arguments against them are

1. Seireitei and Las Noches don't appear that big

2. The meteor doesn't seem that fast

These are not legit arguments, but rather excuses and blatant downplay

AoE? Sir, there's zero feats for the meteor therefore you can't subject it to being something like country level because you want to believe it is, otherwise, provide feats and accurate calculations. And I'm pretty sure Gremmy wasn't talking about AoE, he was talking about Seireitei, which he blatantly specifies upon summoning the meteor, therefore, you are wrong in that matter.

I can already tell you're a Bleach fanboy wanker just when you said Ulquiorra's Lanza was small country size (Texas Size) and Gremmy meteor was large country size.

Legit arguments? Downplay? More so, you bleach fans like over hyping every feat that's shown in the series without ANY FEATS to prove anything.

Alrighty then, if you want to get technical first:

Show me the meteor destroying a country

Show me Kenpachi destroying a country

You can't because it hasn't happened.

And Texas is the largest state in the U.S, a lot of countries are small compared to Texas so what you said was utterly out of your opinion.

You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about.

Still hasn't answered my question on why the meteor only displaced enough weight to destroy the very center of the barrier instead of destroying all of it upon impact.

Because flaming rock automatically means it's country level

Smart thinking

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

I would just like to throw in some facts.

The meteor displaced enough weight to break the very center and top of the barrier, an actual collision would've shattered all of the barrier because of the kinetic energy the meteor carried.

When Kenpachi destroyed it, the fragments and shards accelerated and caused only city blocks of destruction, let it be known that Kenpachi increased the meteor's speed by destroying it seeing the pieces moved faster than the actual meteor itself.

Gremmy specifically stated it would destroy Seireitei itself, the whole dinosaur extinction crap, life wiper, etc, are all fallacies because only Gremmy can decide the destruction the meteor would cause, which is implied to be Seireitei.

I'm only going to leave it at Island Level+ until there's evidence, this is the exact same thing that happened when Ulquiorra Lanza Del Rampago was calc'd to be country level.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@5th said:

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@LHWKnight said:

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@LHWKnight said:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi%27s_meteor_feat

Kenpachi is Island level +

Island?

107 Teratons is Large Country level

They have him at Island level +, I didn't do it.

What they have him at doesn't become a fact.

Kenpachi is Large Country+ level at a low end. This meteor is many times larger than the one that wiped out the dinosaurs

Hahaha sure...

Yeah buddy. Its the truth which Naruto fans find very hard to accept xD

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@LHWKnight said:

@XtremeRevolution55 said:

@LHWKnight said:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi%27s_meteor_feat

Kenpachi is Island level +

Island?

107 Teratons is Large Country level

They have him at Island level +, I didn't do it.

What they have him at doesn't become a fact.

Kenpachi is Large Country+ level at a low end. This meteor is many times larger than the one that wiped out the dinosaurs

Hahaha sure...

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@othus12: That wouldn't matter since Gremmy's meteor was made completely from his imagination therefore it can't be labelled as "country level" because he specifically said it would destroy Seireitei

I still think it's island level.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@Zerogodlike said:

@5th said:

@Zerogodlike: Hatred? I used to love Bleach which is why I haven't given up on it yet... and please stop with the assumptions and focus on the debate otherwise you lose all credibility.

So what would you prefer then? The meteor to be the size of a mountain? Because that's what it sure as hell looked like when it went in contact with the barrier, as of already stated, it displaced enough weight to only destroy the very center of the barrier, you don't see its mass trying to fit through.

Now its the size of a mountain huh? the general opinion is that its Lowest end calc is low country level just because you don't want it to be that way doesn't mean its not the facts.

You're obviously ignorant to what I said... I'm not even going to mention it.

For the most part, I was making a joke on the meteor's appearance, never did I imply that the meteor was the actual size of a small mountain or something alike, although it could be, mass doesn't matter much, it's more so the velocity and speed of the meteor.

I can tell you aren't reading what I'm saying but that's fine, every one's entitled to their way of "reasoning."

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@othus12: Yes but it's too consistent to be an improper scale, it's size is even emphasized by the battles that always occur at the hill (specifically Ichigo and Byakuya.)

I'm not trying to imply that Seireitei is an ordinary city (on the contrary it isn't) but country level might be stretching it a bit. Mid or High Island level would work since there's nothing to suggest Seireitei is that truly BIG, but, in the future if there is ever any proper showings or credible sources and information, then I'll accept Seireitei as being monstrously big.

There's also the fillers, albeit they're fillers they show a lot of Seireitei, and a lot of the fights are visible in districts of Seireitei, Soi Fon's Bankai leveling a good part of Seireitei near the hill.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » Gremmy vs Solomon

Did someone say BFR? Gremmy did.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@Zerogodlike: Hatred? I used to love Bleach which is why I haven't given up on it yet... and please stop with the assumptions and focus on the debate otherwise you lose all credibility.

So what would you prefer then? The meteor to be the size of a mountain? Because that's what it sure as hell looked like when it went in contact with the barrier, as of already stated, it displaced enough weight to only destroy the very center of the barrier, you don't see its mass trying to fit through.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

Kenpachi is a beast but he has his limits as proven by the recent chapters, Sasuke has no need to worry, his speed, reflexes, and overall skills are superb to Kenpachi's that it's not even funny.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

You people are way over your heels about Gremmy, hell, the debris of the meteor only caused city block destructive level... Even if the meteorite was pulverized, the shards would've carried the same kinetic force as did the actual meteor did.

Anyways, this is a win for Sasuke who has an entire utility belt of abilities he can use to take out Kenpachi without a single scratch.

Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Battles » kenpachi vs Sasuke

@Zerogodlike said:

@othus12 said:

wow im kinda surprised to see all the people backing up sasuke.

Ken doesn't have the speed feats yet But Ichigo probably will i forgot how did it take for him to get to the seiretei. Prob gonna have to wait till next week tho.

@5th:

haven't you gotten tired of trying to low ball bleach each time?

I want you to explain to me as to how Seireitei is the size of Germany without going off vague claims and statements. After all, as I can recall, you did make a mentioning of Seireitei being Germany from the past threads I've read.

@othus12 said:

I've debunked this in another thread.

how is that even debunkable? lol.

Basic observation. The hill in Seireitei is consistently and visibly shown in the manga, had Seireitei been the size of an actual country, wouldn't the hill be the size of a mountain? And the towers of cities? And by country size, you mean Seireitei's the size of Nigeria or Turkey? I would accept Seireitei as being somewhere roughly the same size as an island like Puerto Rico because there's never been any accurate showings or information confirming the true form of Seireitei.

Also, read the article LWH posted since you all don't like pixel scaling, it's pretty accurate from what it seems.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel