@Low: A spam of Bijuu Dama's combined with the cutting force of Susano'o blades should be enough to destroy the Admirals, considering the fact that their power combined was enough to stop a blade with molecular delastruction properties, a blade which was used by Rikudou Sennin himself. The Admirals physical strength won't mean anything when they're being bombarded by Bijuu Dama's, and with a glance of Sasuke's eyes he's capable of putting either of the Admirals into a genjutsu, similar to what he did to Bee and Danzo, and show me evidence that either of the Admirals could perform Kenbunshoku Haki because from what I'm aware of, neither of the two have displayed any mastery over Observational Haki. Anyways, Bijuu Dama and Susano'o Swords are about enough to end either of the two, Akoiji's flash freeze isn't really deadly, yeah, the AoE is dangerous but we don't know the exact temperatures Akoiji uses for his ice, and until we do I highly doubt it's going to be enough stop the Susano'o armor shrouding the Kyuubi's chakra cloak as Naruto crushes the two admirals with Bijuu Dama's.
- The Blade with molecular destruction was stopped by Senjutsu, not Susanoon's blades, nor the Bijuu Dama, considering the Ten Tails chakra tanked all that prior to Senjutsu infusion. There's no point to be made by using this particular argument. It was useful against 10 tails chakra. A chakra that negated other chakra attacks.
- Bombardment of Bijuu Dama is not an issue for the admirals. Dodging them is not an issue. Especially considering the Bijuu Dama is a ranged attack, all the admirals need to do here is maintain a close range.
- Genjutsu will not work on the admirals for two reasons:
a) No chakra for sasuke to manipulate in the admirals.
b) Logia form df users are usually in element form. Only Haki can harm them.
- The Admirals have been stated to use Haki, and have been observed using Busoshoku Haki. Well, all the vice admirals, this was before Kuzan was promoted to the rank of a fleet admiral.
- You can doubt it all you want. All Aokiji has to do is freeze/punch and Aokiji has displayed superior speed, certainly enough to tag someone as monstrous as Doflamingo, forcing him to retreat.
- Knowing the temperature does little to aid in your deduction- rather more of an excuse to aid your decision in battle. Aokiji was permanently changing the landscape with his powers. Like when he froze an ocean, or created an entire mountain range of ice. If you want to say Kuzan cannot deal with something as vastly inferior as a Susanoo, then he cannot. There is no point in me trying to even prove otherwise. Because a Susanoo by sasuke is no larger than an entire mountain range, or an ocean.
And this is just Aokiji we are talking about. Akainu is much stronger. Sure Naruto possess Bijuu Dama, and Akainu has tanked forces capable of shattering entire islands and still stood up. Hes evaporated entire mountains of ice in an instant. Sasuke is fodder here. Naruto gets dealt with easy. Thats all there is to it.
You're going to argue the Admirals have the speed and reaction to dodge a Bijuu Dama? Even if that was possible, that's not going to stop Naruto from sending more, and eventually someone's bound to get hit. Akoiji and Akainu aren't speedsters like Kizaru, and a BD has speed to move across plains and fields.
Genjutsu would work because
a) Haki = Chakra
b) Verse equalization, this is general knowledge in the Vice and should be prior to every match because we're placing different characters from completely different universes, so it's only right that we equalize the field.
The fact that Naruto can casually destroy mountains destroys Aokiji's ice obstacles, and lets not exaggerate, it's water he froze, although impressive it won't be enough to put Naruto or Sasuke down.
Also, all the Senjutsu chakra did was make Naruto and Sasuke's attacks potent because Obito was vulnerable to ordinary chakra, they had to match his power and in order to do so they combined their power together so that they could destroy Obito's jinton-blade unless you're going to argue the only reason they managed to destroy it was because of Senjutsu chakra, it would take equivalent forces, if not, a greater force to destroy another.