WTF Wednesday 02/11/09: Cutest L'il USB Hellion Ever

An adorable USB drive-- but not cheap.

Awww! Alafista has found this adorable little Hell Girl USB drive featuring the titular lead, Ai Enma, who sits down to reveal a USB port sticking out of her torso. Teeheehee.

Now, that said...I know we all pay a premium for character goods, but let me just note that this item is ¥4280 (about $47 USD) for a 4gb flash drive. I can get a cheap, non-cute 4gb flash drive on Amazon for less than $10. Isn't nearly five times the amount a little, I dunno...much?

Nikoon Feb. 11, 2009 at 8:27 a.m.
Probably not. I never even got around to getting a regular flash drive, as I just use a portable hard drive.
Sonata moderator on Feb. 11, 2009 at 8:32 a.m.
Oh heck yeah I would, A Maya or Aya Natsume one would be perfect for me!:)
Void_Wizardon Feb. 11, 2009 at 8:32 a.m.
Yes, I would pay $50 for a Louise drive. :3
Devillyon Feb. 11, 2009 at 12:32 p.m.
Cute^^
Agent_Loston Feb. 11, 2009 at 12:35 p.m.
lol, nice
Black_Roseon Feb. 11, 2009 at 12:54 p.m.
gia said:
"Okay, survey time: let's say that your FAVORITE character of ALL TIME (is Ai that for anyone, out of curiosity?) was made into a 4gb flash drive. A really adorable one. Looks kinda like a highly-detailed Lego person, like Ai here. Would you pay $50 for it?"
A Rei Ayanami USB drive?

Hell yes.
Sillyfaerieon Feb. 11, 2009 at 1:11 p.m.
Shinku? - hell yeah

Dig Deeper into Japan

The Island nation of Far East Asia, and the setting for the vast majority of Anime and Manga.

Watch Some Videos (4 Videos)

DRAGON BALL Z: FUKKATSU NO F -- New Movie Trailer!

FRIEZA! FRIEZEA! FRIEZA! FRIEEEZZZAAA!

DEATH PARADE #7 -- Watch & Learn

No one knows what it's like to be the sad man... behind blue eyes.

Anime Vice RPG Spotlight -- 3/2/15

What adventures has our RPG community been getting into lately?

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE - BATTLE IN EGYPT #8 -- Watch & Learn

The original anime chibi...?

PARASYTE - THE MAXIM #21 -- Watch & Learn

False alarm. The show's back to being awful.

DRAGON BALL Z: XENOVERSE -- Quick Impressions

At last, I can rewrite the Majin Buu saga with myself in the leading role.

ONE PIECE Ch. 778 Review

Those don't look like big strong hands anymore.

Anime Caption Contest! -- 3/2/15

It's Anime Crossover madness!

DRAGON BALL Z: FUKKATSU NO F -- New Movie Trailer!

FRIEZA! FRIEZEA! FRIEZA! FRIEEEZZZAAA!

Anime Caption Contest! -- 3/2/15

It's Anime Crossover madness!

DEATH PARADE #7 -- Watch & Learn

No one knows what it's like to be the sad man... behind blue eyes.

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE - BATTLE IN EGYPT #8 -- Watch & Learn

The original anime chibi...?

PARASYTE - THE MAXIM #21 -- Watch & Learn

False alarm. The show's back to being awful.

Anime Vice RPG Spotlight -- 3/2/15

What adventures has our RPG community been getting into lately?

DRAGON BALL Z: XENOVERSE -- Quick Impressions

At last, I can rewrite the Majin Buu saga with myself in the leading role.

ONE PIECE Ch. 778 Review

Those don't look like big strong hands anymore.