Anime Vice News

Vice TV: Konata’s Greatest Fantasy

“Every man dies, not every man really lives”


Konata’s Greatest Fantasy: Here is Konata from Lucky Star experiencing her greatest fantasy in the world, and that is of course being Haruhi (besides dating me of course). Here is a very well made MAD of Konata and friends placed within the Haruhi opening animation. You could easily confuse this MAD with the original video.


Nico Nico Pirates Play Cover of “We are!”: This is a must watch for One Piece fans, or fans of epic Japanese pirate music that sounds like any other Japanese pop hit. Really, they played this song so perfectly that it sounds like the real thing.


Yu-Gi-Oh Bebop: You can’t deny that “Tank” mixes well with any anime, and this is no exception for Yu-Gi-Oh. All this MAD does to me is make me want to see a Cowboy Bebop style Yu-Gi-Oh anime.


Crazy Shadow Animals or Human Hands? You Tell Me: Here is some crazy good shadow puppets taken from a Japanese variety show.


30th Aniversary Gundam Video With JAM Project: What can only improve Gundam better than JAM Project? Nothing that’s what! Here is a nice video compilation of all the Gundam series that have been released so far to “Skill” by JAM Project.


Epic Naruto JAM Project MAD: Don’t skip this one just because you saw the word Naruto, because this also has the word JAM Project next to it; because we all know JAM Project makes everything epic. I’m not usually a fan of Naruto AMVs, but this one is great for two reasons. The first is already stated (the music), and the other reason is because they use scenes from one of my favorite story arcs.


Best Game In the World: Who needs fighter games, or RPGs, when you can have table flipping games. Bang on the table to let everyone know that you are getting angry, and then when everything boils to a climax, you flip that bitch over and spill its contents all over the place; total victory!


Random Video of the Week

Sonata moderator on Sept. 20, 2009 at 8:42 p.m.
Awesome Konata vid!XD
zynon Sept. 20, 2009 at 9:21 p.m.
That Shadow Puppet video is AWESOME!
cfatalison Sept. 20, 2009 at 10:39 p.m.
@GodLen said:

"


Konata’s Greatest Fantasy: Here is Konata from Lucky Star experiencing her greatest fantasy in the world, and that is of course being Haruhi (besides dating me of course). Here is a very well made MAD of Konata and friends placed within the Haruhi opening animation. You could easily confuse this MAD with the original video.


Nico Nico Pirates Play Cover of “We are!”: This is a must watch for One Piece fans, or fans of epic Japanese pirate music that sounds like any other Japanese pop hit. Really, they played this song so perfectly that it sounds like the real thing.


Yu-Gi-Oh Bebop: You can’t deny that “Tank” mixes well with any anime, and this is no exception for Yu-Gi-Oh. All this MAD does to me is make me want to see a Cowboy Bebop style Yu-Gi-Oh anime.


Crazy Shadow Animals or Human Hands? You Tell Me: Here is some crazy good shadow puppets taken from a Japanese variety show.


30th Aniversary Gundam Video With JAM Project: What can only improve Gundam better than JAM Project? Nothing that’s what! Here is a nice video compilation of all the Gundam series that have been released so far to “Skill” by JAM Project.


Epic Naruto JAM Project MAD: Don’t skip this one just because you saw the word Naruto, because this also has the word JAM Project next to it; because we all know JAM Project makes everything epic. I’m not usually a fan of Naruto AMVs, but this one is great for two reasons. The first is already stated (the music), and the other reason is because they use scenes from one of my favorite story arcs.


Best Game In the World: Who needs fighter games, or RPGs, when you can have table flipping games. Bang on the table to let everyone know that you are getting angry, and then when everything boils to a climax, you flip that bitch over and spill its contents all over the place; total victory!


Random Video of the Week

"
isn't that super robot wars opening ....... it does fit though, but yeah that video rocks
GodLen staff on Sept. 20, 2009 at 10:50 p.m.
@cfatalis: Yes, "Skill" was an opening to Super Robot Wars Alpha 2
cfatalison Sept. 20, 2009 at 10:58 p.m.
@GodLen said:
" @cfatalis: Yes, "Skill" was an opening to Super Robot Wars Alpha 2 "
no wonder, break out was for ogs, and that supa-supa robo thing is for og gaiden, so you play SRW too?
GodLen staff on Sept. 20, 2009 at 11:19 p.m.
@cfatalis: oh hell yes! It's one of my favorite games. Though I still haven't played K yet...
MoonStormon Sept. 21, 2009 at 12:37 a.m.
OH my god. That sound guy is crazy.
cfatalison Sept. 21, 2009 at 12:51 a.m.
@GodLen said:
" @cfatalis: oh hell yes! It's one of my favorite games. Though I still haven't played K yet... "
srw k in a few word is mini gurren laggan, you will see why, hmmm have you played W?
Emandudeguypersonon Oct. 10, 2009 at 11:05 p.m.
Is there a rule against saying 'anime is for jerks' on here? If there isn't 
 
cfatalison Oct. 11, 2009 at 2:26 a.m.
@Emandudeguyperson said:
" Is there a rule against saying 'anime is for jerks' on here? If there isn't 
 
"
no there's isn't, then again you maybe an inbred jerk

Dig Deeper into One Piece

A teenage boy named Monkey D. Luffy goes on a journey to find the fabled One Piece and become Pirate King, building a crew of merry mischief-makers as he goes.

Edit/View the Wiki
Hit the Forums (133 Posts)
Add/View Images (1092 Images)
Watch Some Videos
Pokemon Black and White Looks Delicious in Motion

First video of a Pokemon battle in Black and White.

Comment & Win: One Piece Vol. 52, 53

Time for a giveaway folks! Now, act civil, we don't want anyone to get hurt in the mad rush to win.

Beginner's Guide to FLCL

Gainax's madcap, surrealist anime, broken down for new viewers.

Ballz Deep

Steve gets intimately close to Dragon Ball Z, for science!

Top 3 Awful Anime Dubs

Grit your teeth and get your ear plugs ready cause this week we're taking on the three most amazingly bad dubs of all time!

KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA #1-6 Review

Netflix just put out an original anime series! But does it hold up to expectations?

AKAME GA KILL! #1 -- Special Review

Don't judge a book by its cover!

BLEACH Ch. 588 Review

It's a gracious host that will even draw a fresh bath for invaders.

YAMISHIBAI + AI-MAI-MI MOUSOU -- Double Review

What does a micro series actually work?

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Pays Homage to Stephen King?

STARDUST CRUSADERS #13 -- Watch & Learn. Christine?

GLASSLIP #1 -- Special Review

Is it "glass slip" or "glass lip"? The answer is: yes.

Best Anime Show of 2014, So Far?

THE VICE PIT. What else could it be?

Summer 2014 Simulcast Guide

What's flipping off the stream this season?

AKAME GA KILL! #1 -- Special Review

Don't judge a book by its cover!

Best Anime Show of 2014, So Far?

THE VICE PIT. What else could it be?

KNIGHTS OF SIDONIA #1-6 Review

Netflix just put out an original anime series! But does it hold up to expectations?

RAIL WARS! #1 -- Special Review

Is this the little anime that could or does it never really leave the station?

Community Spotlight 7/18/2014

It's a small but still powerful list of submissions for the second showcase of July.

GLASSLIP #1 -- Special Review

Is it "glass slip" or "glass lip"? The answer is: yes.

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Pays Homage to Stephen King?

STARDUST CRUSADERS #13 -- Watch & Learn. Christine?

Summer 2014 Simulcast Guide

What's flipping off the stream this season?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel