Vice In Paradise: Evolution Edition

Why is Dragonball Evolution so easy to make fun of?

They almost make it too easy.

HeeroYuyon Feb. 18, 2009 at 6:42 p.m.
Actually there is one guy I remember that uses a gun. Dragonball Z's first episode, the fat man that checks out the capsule that Radditz arrives in carries a gun, shoots once, and then gets his ass kicked...
GMan staff on Feb. 18, 2009 at 6:53 p.m.
Chi Chi's default image?  Not sure if she used them often.

Devillyon Feb. 18, 2009 at 7:10 p.m.
This just makes me wanna stick to my previous statement even more XD
and you gave the film a hard time? did you see my blog yet? XD
Sigueon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:13 p.m.
My favourite part was that avatar with the two chicks.
Devillyon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:17 p.m.
Sigue said:
"My favourite part was that avatar with the two chicks.
"
you mean OkazukiIchigo :)
Sonata moderator on Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:23 p.m.
Devilly said:
"Sigue said:
"My favourite part was that avatar with the two chicks.
"
you mean OkazukiIchigo :)
"
lol, anyway The action doesnt even look great in the movie it looks all stiff.
OkazukiIchigoon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:24 p.m.
Yes? XD
Lunarmothon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:44 p.m.
Well this is going to be worst then, well I don't know but It's going to be bad.
By the way why are you in Hawaii again and more pool seines.
Black_Roseon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:45 p.m.
Sonata moderator on Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:55 p.m.
Black_Rose said:
"I hope my "yuck" reaches the big heads of the studio and cancel the movie before it's released :P
"
lol cross your fingersXD
Devillyon Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:56 p.m.
Black_Rose said:
"
Lets hope so ^_^"
ethan staff on Feb. 18, 2009 at 8:56 p.m.
Great video!  I agree with your sentiments too.  Im thinking a weekly video about what you 'dont' like would be awesome.
Nikoon Feb. 18, 2009 at 10:06 p.m.
You just wanted an excuse to film by a pool.

But yeah, this movie is going to suck. It'll most likely make money, but it'll suck.

The toys on the other hand, I actually don't think they'll make money, as they shouldn't. They're awful.
Nebson Feb. 18, 2009 at 10:52 p.m.
Woot, Gia in a swimsuit! =b
giaon Feb. 19, 2009 at 9:58 a.m.
Niko: Wait, I had an excuse?

Dig Deeper into Dragon Ball

Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball franchise is about the adventures of Goku and his friends from his early childhood to his death and beyond. It begins with a young Saiyan boy named Goku after falling of a cliff and losing his memory, and leads on to an adventure of a lifetime!

Watch Some Videos (2 Videos)

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE - BATTLE IN EGYPT #7 -- Watch & Learn

The next Mrs. Joestar...?

Anime Caption Contest! -- 2/22/15

Behold, the creepy faces of anime!

POWER RANGERS -- The R-Rated Reboot Trailer?

Would you want Super Sentai to be this nasty?

DEATH PARADE #5 -- Watch & Learn

Who's the real villain here?

THE LEGEND OF KORRA -- Anime Vice MOD Roundtable

To celebrate the Last Airbender's 10th anniversary, we have a Korra Roundtable!

How Has Anime Fandom REALLY Changed Since the 90's?

We asked the question, and you gave us a lot of great answers. Listen as we read through them, and question if once again boils down to... SUB vs. DUB?

BLEACH Ch. 616 Review

But does the right hand know what the left hand is doing?

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN #400 -- Special Review

Even Rock Lee is an emo sad sack at this point!

THE LEGEND OF KORRA -- Anime Vice MOD Roundtable

To celebrate the Last Airbender's 10th anniversary, we have a Korra Roundtable!

Anime Caption Contest! -- 2/22/15

Behold, the creepy faces of anime!

PARASYTE - THE MAXIM #20 -- Watch & Learn

The days of "This Ain't Your Daddy's Cartoons" Are Back!

POWER RANGERS -- The R-Rated Reboot Trailer?

Would you want Super Sentai to be this nasty?

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE - BATTLE IN EGYPT #7 -- Watch & Learn

The next Mrs. Joestar...?

How Has Anime Fandom REALLY Changed Since the 90's?

DEATH PARADE #5 -- Watch & Learn

Who's the real villain here?

DRAGON BALL Z -- The Live Action Web Series?

Ever think you'd see "History of Trunks" like this?