- Let's see, we've got a couple of anime trailers for you today: one for Kurokami, and one for Sengoku Basara. Websites also officially opened for Shangri-La and Kemono no Souja Erin.
- Broccoli has announced that it'll be holding its final warehouse sale on Friday; may the U.S. branch of the Japanese company rest in peace (and may its awesome employees remain in the industry where I can still see 'em).
- FUNimation has issued a press release about the upcoming soundtrack to Afro Samurai: Resurrection, the film sequel to the 6-episode FUNi/Gonzo collaboration. The soundtrack, of course, is by the Wu Tang Clan's The RZA, and apparently the WTC is heading out on tour, so if you're interested, check out the release for dates and locations.
- Don't you wish your parent was so cool and so bored that they did something like this on your lunch bags? I feel mildly deprived.
- In honor of Ah! My Goddess's 20 anniversary, Griffon Enterprise has made a new Belldandy figure. It's beautiful, but I can't help feeling like it belongs on a wedding cake...and like her dress should be made of fondant or some other fancy variation on icing.
- I'll make these quick-- ANN got a hint about a new project from Twin Angel (not the hentai; the other one) creator Monako Sena, and true to form. Sankaku Complex poses a question: have C.C.'s breasts grown throughout Code Geass's two-season run? I think it's sort of a rhetorical question, by which I mean it's more designed to give us an excuse to look for pictures of C.C.'s tits than anything else. But hey, who am I to argue? (Seriously, though, when did C.C. cease being all about her butt? Did I miss a memo?)
Hokay, that's all the debauchery I can muster up at the moment. Sleep good, guys!