Yeesh, 13 posts today. Did we flood your RSS readers/twitter account/Facebook homepage, etc? Sorry 'bout that. Here are the remaining scraps of news for the day.
- Trailer time! We've got Ichigo Marshmallow Encore, and one for the live-action film Legend of Kamui, featuring Kenichi Matsuyama (live-action Death Note's L, Detroit Metal City's Souichi Negishi).
- On the extremely-businessy side of things, AICN Anime reports that Toei has bought out the remaining shares of Toei Animation Enterprises, a Hong Kong-based joint venture that will henceforth be a wholly-owned subsidiary.
- The latest gossip on AkibaBlog? The latest volume of Shikabane Hime apparently features the main character with a remarkable lack of underwear under her super-short skirt. Technically nothing is seen (she could just be wearing a thong!), but you workers should be wary anyway.
- Aaaand FUNimation wants to remind you to catch Afro Samurai Resurrection on Spike TV on Sunday. I've got my DVR set to record it!
- Maybe this is pushing the definition of “manga,” but how the heck did I miss Dark Horse getting ready to put out the webcomic Sinfest in book form?! Totally want!
- The Beat reports that A Drifting Life creator Yoshihiro Tatsumi is going to be at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival in May-- and so will comics expert Jason Thompson. I wish I was going...
- VIZ recently released the foodie manga Oishinbo and wants to remind you to go buy it. (Or maybe just me. Either way, it worked.)
- Last but not least, Udon is going to be releasing another Final Fight manga, which will feature some Street Fighter crossovers, too.