various characters of Soul Eater before. Now, while I was thoroughly reprimanded for not including enough Death the Kid, the most serious omission went unnoticed. That is, of course, the most powerful, amazing weapon in all of Soul Eater... Excalibur!
But What/Who is Excalibur?Excalibur is, in fact, "the sword" from "the stone." Yes, Excalibur is the one weapon to rule them all. Armed with an impressive beard, he has been paired to influential figures of history has had to offer. You too could be a hero of legend, at the simple expense of dealing with the paltry 1000 tasks his wielder must perform. YES, that's all it takes, 1000, easy to remember tasks... including
- Ensuring his mornings start with a cup of coffee
- Offer a refreshing greeting upon his waking up
- When he hums a tune, you must not speak!
- Excalibur's birthday must be celebrated in a grand manner
- Excalibur's birthday is every day of the year
- The highest class toilet must be prepared
- Carrots are never permitted in his meals
- You must attend his daily 5 hour long story telling sessions
- You must always walk 3 step behind Excalibur
- As a true hero, you must always tell the truth All food must be freshly prepared
- You must always praise Excalibur Dehumidifier must be present in Excalibur's room
Got those ones? Well, there's only 987 more to go!
But why do I want to wield Excalibur?
Stein, Death, and Black Star) have attempted to harness his power, only to end up in total failure. The sheer mention of his name will often induce severe reactions from his victims.
He's had such difficultly finding a master, that he even commissioned the printing of his "legend," to make him more desirable. Though, of course, he left out his 1000 tasks, though its questionable if he actually embellished on his power.