Oh God I Want This

These are kind of amazing, and I want one.

Please, Cospa, don't let this be some kind of late April Fools Day joke-- a pure silver ring featuring Gurren Lagann's Gurren-dan logo. Tell me it's not the coolest looking ring ever!
At ¥10,000 (about $101 USD) before tax, it's relatively affordable for such a specialized item, but still not very cheap. Unfortunately-- Cospa doesn't sell stuff outside the US, so if you want one of these rings, you'd have to pray that someone orders them an then resells them. Probably for a lot more than a hundred bucks.

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner now.
Sigueon April 1, 2009 at 5:58 p.m.
...Oh man. I need one. Hard.
Devillyon April 1, 2009 at 6:05 p.m.
I sincerely agree DO WANT!!! 0.0
Agent_Loston April 1, 2009 at 6:18 p.m.
yep, that pimp
RedRoseson April 1, 2009 at 6:21 p.m.
WOWZA MUST OWN NOW. SEXAY.

This has got to be the best ring ever. If I ever see this somewhere, it shall be an instant buy.
Devillyon April 1, 2009 at 6:24 p.m.
RedRoses said:
"WOWZA MUST OWN NOW. SEXAY.

"
No that would be a Gurren Lagann ring that`s also a functional Green Lantern ring XD
MoonStormon April 1, 2009 at 7:25 p.m.
That ring is fantastic. I'd like one too. But it April first so it hare to make me believe anything today.
Kuroon April 1, 2009 at 7:51 p.m.
WANT
giaon April 1, 2009 at 8:44 p.m.
MoonStorm: It's April 2nd in Japan! :D
MoonStormon April 1, 2009 at 9:01 p.m.
Gia: I'm still suspicious.
Rigouron April 1, 2009 at 10:31 p.m.
Pretty sure it's real: http://hlj.com/product/CSP35317

Ordered cospa stuff from them before, was a good experience.  Had to use EMs to get it down to Australia, but at least it was fast.
DJTyranton April 2, 2009 at 11:50 a.m.
So so so so so awesome. Do very much want.
lordhaseoon April 24, 2009 at 7:49 a.m.
nice
Tempeston April 24, 2009 at 7:53 a.m.
That ring looks SO AWESOME! O__o
RedRoses said:
"If I ever see this somewhere, it shall be an instant buy."
Seconded...kinda xD

Dig Deeper into Gurren-dan

The Gurren-dan (or Gurren Brigade) was formed by Kamina with the original goal of breaking through the surface from the underground.

Hit the Forums

Does Anime Get Too 'Niche?'

THE VICE PIT. Sometimes, it feels like watching somebody else's home movies, doesn't it?

Anime Caption Contest! -- 8/18/14

Let's party hard at the beach while it's still summer!

Was KILL LA KILL Actually Any Good?

THE VICE PIT. With a few months of hindsight, Sam and Tom have very different takes on Trigger's bold series.

I'm Trying Really Hard to Like ALDNOAH ZERO #2

...but it's sooooo self-serious!

Listen to the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Rap!

Richie Branson continues his weekly anime-inspired rap series with the hip-hop tribute "Stand-Up."

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE : STARDUST CRUSADERS #20 -- Special Review

Eat poo... and die?

Community Spotlight 8/15/2014

While many were preparing for the first week of the new school year, these users were deep into this week in anime.

Excellent Anime You Might've Missed -- BREAK UPS

It's a lot more than 'slice of life.'

Was KILL LA KILL Actually Any Good?

Anime Caption Contest! -- 8/18/14

Let's party hard at the beach while it's still summer!

I'm Trying Really Hard to Like ALDNOAH ZERO #2

...but it's sooooo self-serious!

Does Anime Get Too 'Niche?'

Community Spotlight 8/15/2014

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE : STARDUST CRUSADERS #20 -- Special Review

Eat poo... and die?

Excellent Anime You Might've Missed -- BREAK UPS

It's a lot more than 'slice of life.'

Listen to the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE Rap!