Oh, man, the last couple of Fridays have been so packed (what with NYCC and other travel) I've failed to get up the last couple of Family Fridays. But I remembered today! Here's this week's:
Banner week all around for us-- and we're starting to get old enough
that not EVERY week is banner! You guys have been commenting tons,
which is, quite frankly, my lifeblood. (Literally. I have a USB =>
IV cable jammed into my veins.) Keep it up! (Pleeeease?)
There's been a metric ass-ton of Dragonball Evolution news: toys, press conferences, sequels, etc. Oh, and I did that DBE video. And a few others. We got an interesting Photoshop of what Keanu Reeves might look like as Spike Spiegel. Akikan! forgot that it was supposed to be an anime, and FUNimation licensed some stuff. And don't forget Wil Wheaton!
I think I've said it before, but it's so hard to write these summaries. Almost EVERYthing I post feels worthwhile. That's why I posted it in the first place! So go back through the last 5+ pages of posts and make sure you at least peek at the headlines.
- Wolverine admits to having a son. Spiderman responds: “you had sex?” So much win.
- More Wil Wheaton! And he loved Watchmen!
- Speaking of Watchmen: Watchmen condoms. Kinda want.
- And finally, Joss Whedon-- whose Dr. Horrible has proven remarkably successful –may abandon TV altogether.
- I'm really excited that the indie game Braid, formerly only available on Xbox Live, is coming out on PC. (My friends who've been beating me weekly to try and make me by an Xbox and play it can finally take a break!)
- It seems no one can make heads or tails of Noby Noby Boy, but damn if it isn't cute.
- And then there's the Nintendo DSi. I'm still not sure if I should try and snatch one to replace my regular DS or not. Any thoughts from you, my eternal peanut gallery?