Anime Vice News

Crappy Blu-Ray Movie Twofer: Dragonball, Chun Li


Reader Neal pointed me to two Amazon.com preorders you guys might be interested in-- or might not. Maybe if you were going to plan an MST3K night to sit and make fun of a couple of movies.

If that sounds up your alley, you might consider the Blu-Ray releases of Dragonball: Evolution and Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li. They're both currently up on Amazon.com, and on sale for $27.99 (rather than the MSRP of $39.98), which, well, isn't bad for a Blu-Ray. You can check the specs (minus release dates) here and here, respectively.

On the other hand, if you're willing to wait a year, you might just find them in the $10 discount bins...
Kuroon April 9, 2009 at 2 p.m.
HahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha
Devillyon April 9, 2009 at 2:04 p.m.
I`ll only buy them to burn them XD

Sonata moderator on April 9, 2009 at 2:16 p.m.
They should be sold together and called "The Epic Fail Double-feature"
Devillyon April 9, 2009 at 2:26 p.m.
Sonata said:
"They should be sold together and called "The Epic Fail Double-feature"
"
No they should be paired with wolverine too and should be called the franchises raped by 20th Century Fox set XD
Sonata moderator on April 9, 2009 at 2:27 p.m.
Devilly said:
"Sonata said:
"They should be sold together and called "The Epic Fail Double-feature"
"
No they should be paired with wolverine too and should be called the franchises raped by 20th Century Fox set XD
"
LOL God I hope the Wolverine will be decent
Devillyon April 9, 2009 at 2:35 p.m.
Sonata said:
"Devilly said:
"Sonata said:
"They should be sold together and called "The Epic Fail Double-feature"
"
No they should be paired with wolverine too and should be called the franchises raped by 20th Century Fox set XD
"
LOL God I hope the Wolverine will be decent
"
Its not Wolverine that`s the problem its what they did to Deadpool that pisses me off XD
Kuroon April 9, 2009 at 7:54 p.m.
Dudepeel.
Sonata moderator on April 9, 2009 at 8:20 p.m.
Devilly said:
"Sonata said:
"Devilly said:
"Sonata said:
"They should be sold together and called "The Epic Fail Double-feature"
"
No they should be paired with wolverine too and should be called the franchises raped by 20th Century Fox set XD
"
LOL God I hope the Wolverine will be decent
"
Its not Wolverine that`s the problem its what they did to Deadpool that pisses me off XD"
I think it shows him the way he was before he got all messed up maybe:)
Galamothon April 9, 2009 at 9:15 p.m.
Yup, then they turn him into Baraka from Mortal Kombat.


Sonata moderator on April 9, 2009 at 9:17 p.m.
Baraka is awesome!XD
Boukeon April 10, 2009 at 4:51 a.m.

Wow! That is a LOT of bad movie for your money!! Also, that is a lot of money for a bad movie or two... I consider watching the movies if they pay me that!

Now on Blu-ray so you can see how bad it is, even better!

Dig Deeper into Dragonball Evolution

A live-action film loosely based on the Dragon Ball manga and anime.

Edit/View the Wiki
Hit the Forums (33 Posts)
Add/View Images (195 Images)
Watch Some Videos (1 Video)
Pokemon Black and White Looks Delicious in Motion

First video of a Pokemon battle in Black and White.

Comment & Win: One Piece Vol. 52, 53

Time for a giveaway folks! Now, act civil, we don't want anyone to get hurt in the mad rush to win.

Beginner's Guide to FLCL

Gainax's madcap, surrealist anime, broken down for new viewers.

Ballz Deep

Steve gets intimately close to Dragon Ball Z, for science!

Top 3 Awful Anime Dubs

Grit your teeth and get your ear plugs ready cause this week we're taking on the three most amazingly bad dubs of all time!

HELLSING ULTIMATE Episode IX -- Special Review

“Magical Girl Alucard”

GHOST IN THE SHELL First Connection Online Trailer

And this shooter actually looks... pretty kickass?

GHOST IN THE SHELL: ARISE Episode #1 -- Special Review

“This prequel caused my interest in G.I.T.S. to…Arise”

ONE PIECE Ch. 768 Review

In case you forgot, you get to know everyone...all over again.

GHOST IN THE SHELL: ARISE Episode #2 -- Special Review

Do Androids Dream of Electric Cars?

Anime Caption Contest! -- 11/24/14

Let's commemorate the end of History's Strongest Disciple manga with cool captions!

RAGE OF BAHAMUT #3-4 -- Catch-Up

These zombies actually move rather swiftly!

FATE/STAY NIGHT: UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS Episode #5 -- Special Review

Attempted Murder Means I Love You.

GHOST IN THE SHELL: ARISE Episode #1 -- Special Review

“This prequel caused my interest in G.I.T.S. to…Arise”

HELLSING ULTIMATE Episode IX -- Special Review

“Magical Girl Alucard”

ONE PIECE Ch. 768 Review

In case you forgot, you get to know everyone...all over again.

Anime Caption Contest! -- 11/24/14

Let's commemorate the end of History's Strongest Disciple manga with cool captions!

GHOST IN THE SHELL First Connection Online Trailer

And this shooter actually looks... pretty kickass?

BLEACH Ch. 606 Review

Is this the best time to grow the family tree?

RAGE OF BAHAMUT #3-4 -- Catch-Up

These zombies actually move rather swiftly!

GHOST IN THE SHELL: ARISE Episode #2 -- Special Review

Do Androids Dream of Electric Cars?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel