Hope everyone in the Anime Vice community had an excellent week. Some of these new users have been sure keeping me busy in the wiki editing queue. Always love seeing new members adding to the content. Tom has been keeping the front page busy with some of in interviews for the week. First there was the Richie Branson interview about his latest single, and he's also been doing several interviews with the creative team behind REDAKAI. Don't forget that Toonami is set to return this weekend. The anime DEADMAN WONDERLAND will be among the lineup.
I know I said last week that we'd try and return the AV Comm-Service, but my neighbor over the weekend fell and broke her hip. I have been helping her daughter take care of her yard while my neighbor is in the hospital. I was also the only mod who wrote any news blogs, so, we'll get back to business next Tuesday.
Anime Vice Task Initiative: Image Captioning: HERE
Anime Vice Task Initiative: Wiki Style Guide: HERE
- Ganta Igarashi
- Riza Hawkeye
- Is This a Zombie? ...of the Dead Ep. 2
- Legend of Korra Ep. 5
- Sket Dance Ep. 58
- Fairy Tail Ep. 131
- Gintama Vol. 1
- One Piece Ep. 548
- Lupin III: The Woman Named Fujiko Mine Ep. 1
- Nagasarete Airantou Ep. 1
- Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
- Jinpachi Nezu
- Check out Elfenlied1012's review of PERSONA 4 THE ANIMATION - HERE
- The Familiar of Zero F (150 Bounty)
- Katanagatari (250 Bounty)
- Naruto (100 Bounty)
- Masane Amaha (50 Bounty)
Blog-o-sphere & Formidable Forums
- Weekly Sket Dance: Ep. 58 - Stop! Invisible Man-kun by takashichea HERE
- 2012 Anime/Manga Purchase #5 by sotyfan16 HERE
- Ani-Crap Review #4: Master of Martial Hearts by Dream HERE
- Deadman Wonderland News: Dub Cast Announced for Toonami by takashichea HERE
- Platonic Harem Edition: Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? by takashichea HERE
- Dunce Cap: Recent Activity by sotyfan16 HERE
Anime AMV Showcase
This AMV for KATANAGATARI was an easy pick for this week. I'm not much for the performer, but the editing work is really well done. Too often, AMVs just use animation straight out and put it to music. This one mixes and matches. As per unusual, there is a spoiler warning about this one. The art style of this series is so amazing. I'm still shocked we haven't had more attention for this series in the U.S.
Remember, if you would like to submit something for the Spotlight. You can send me a PM, but please be sure to add "Spotlight" to the subject line. I can't stress how important that is because it might just be lost in my Inbox when I clear it.Even if you have worked on something yourself and are really proud of your work. Get to work, and make more content for the next Spotlight!! Jana!!