In a Nutshell
- Quincification?!? Wait, no, but still...
- Juha and his homeboy are uber powerful.
- Aizen trolling people for no reason other than to show that he can still do it.
- This is the first time since a filler episode like 3 years ago that any progress has been made with Ichigo and his mother.
- It's the same old, same old story structure Kubo's been using.
- Nobody other than Yamyam died.
Rants and Raves
This is specifically aimed at 515, but I was really impressed that there was a Bleach chapter with no powerups or fighting that was actually a good read. Tite Kubo's god awful attempts at comedy snuck in there, because god forbid you have a serious chapter that resonates emotionally, but even with those this was a good chapter. The previous ones were fun to read as well.
On a lesser note, every time I see Bow Wow I wonder if Kubo is seriously going to let it slide that this is like the only Wolf Man on the planet but nobody seems shocked by it. Was he the product of some wicked bestiality or is there a tribe of wolf men out there somewhere? These questions must be answered, dammit!
B+. Bleach has been pretty good these past few weeks.
William Taylor holds Bleach deeply in his heart, but when he thinks about it, it makes him want to fart. Unlock the mystery on Twitter @mrsickvisionz.