Naruto Discussion

Topic started by SuperBuster on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
It's amusing that there is more talk about Naruto on comicvine than animevice. This needs to change. Please feel free to discuss the Naruto series here.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Omg, Its SuperBuster

Hai there SuperBuster
Post by DualReaver (136 posts) See mini bio Level 4
I think the series is total shit.
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Sup Drifter, didn't know you were into anime.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
SuperBuster said:
"Sup Drifter, didn't know you were into anime."
Just got  into it.

I'm digging Hellsing
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Never seen it. I've been meaning to check out some more anime and I guess now is good enough just so I know what everyone is talking about on this site. Hellsing sounds like a good place to start as any.
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
SuperBuster said:
"Never seen it. I've been meaning to check out some more anime and I guess now is good enough just so I know what everyone is talking about on this site. Hellsing sounds like a good place to start as any."
I recommend it if you're not bothered by violence.
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Violence doesn't bring me towards or away from an anime, as long as it's good.
Um, do you actually have anything to say about Naruto or did you just want to talk to me?
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hmmm, Itachi is my fav.
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gotta go with my icon (Rock Lee) as my fav, followed by Shika, Naruto and Jiraiya... Sasuke is dead last, I just don't care anymore.
Do you keep up with Naruto? Do you know what's happening now in the manga?
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Nah. lol.

I've been thinking about getting in it, but I did play some Naruto video games. I found Itachi to be the most interesting
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Neiji is the best.
Post by Hottness (128 posts) See mini bio Level 2

sorry its all about Sasuke!

Post by BloodRavyne (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Can this be Shippuuden talk also? If yes I want to say the fansub group Dattebayo are the biggest trolls ever. I don't believe they are gonna stop subbing Naruto in January.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I have always liked Shino, Choji and Kiba!!!!!!
Post by SuperBuster (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Shipuuden is okay. Ideally this is where we discuss what's happening in the series but all topics are open.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
SuperBuster said:
"Shipuuden is okay. Ideally this is where we discuss what's happening in the series but all topics are open."
The next chapter should be good!!!!!!
The battles are interesting!
Post by Knil (18 posts) See mini bio Level 2
To be honest, I think the anime killed Shipuuden. Although I must admit, some of the episodes were quite epic, the low animation quality shocked me in some of the episodes and the way they go out of their way to drag things out makes it even worse. I say manga all the way from Shipuuden on.
Post by Styl3s (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2
SuperBuster said:
"Gotta go with my icon (Rock Lee) as my fav, followed by Shika, Naruto and Jiraiya... Sasuke is dead last, I just don't care anymore.
Do you keep up with Naruto? Do you know what's happening now in the manga?
"
Rock Lee is AWESOME! i just recently got into the anime/manga (bought the manga set at books-a-million) and im on volume 21, the series im about to finish up the original series and then im going to start shippuuden (the fillers are killing me)
Post by YoYo (36 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Knil said:
"To be honest, I think the anime killed Shipuuden. Although I must admit, some of the episodes were quite epic, the low animation quality shocked me in some of the episodes and the way they go out of their way to drag things out makes it even worse. I say manga all the way from Shipuuden on."
exactly how i feel, if like me youve read the manga the anime was dragged out so much that it put me off naurto totally, its a shame seeing as that really got into anime about 3 years ago.
Top Editors
Top Posters
sickVisionz
89 posts
cfatalis
73 posts
Nerx
54 posts
Destinyheroknight
44 posts
Chengy
43 posts
hitsusatsu11
40 posts
lordhaseo
39 posts
Newdeath
36 posts
John_Martone
32 posts
Acer
30 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel