How fast is Naruto? (Shippuden)

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 30, 2009. Last post by takashichea 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Rock Lee and guy are said to be the speed of sound, Madara Uchiha is said to be 2x the speed of light, and Haku is said to be faster then sound in the ice mirrors. So how fast is naruto in and out of sage mode I get many different answers like some say he is light speed some say he is sound ect. Help?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" Rock Lee and guy are said to be the speed of sound, Madara Uchiha is said to be 2x the speed of light, and Haku is said to be faster then sound in the ice mirrors. So how fast is naruto in and out of sage mode I get many different answers like some say he is light speed some say he is sound ect. Help? "
where exactly did you get these facts?
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

naruto knowing what ive seen, without his nine-tails he can probly only go 20 mph, thats my gess
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @Tradog said:
" Rock Lee and guy are said to be the speed of sound, Madara Uchiha is said to be 2x the speed of light, and Haku is said to be faster then sound in the ice mirrors. So how fast is naruto in and out of sage mode I get many different answers like some say he is light speed some say he is sound ect. Help? "
where exactly did you get these facts? "
People, well the rock lee thing was stated in one of the episodes though it was filler madara everyone is saying he is that why I put ''is said'' but for haku I looked on KMC forums and I though dosu the sound ninja was sound speed?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" @rein said:
" @Tradog said:
" Rock Lee and guy are said to be the speed of sound, Madara Uchiha is said to be 2x the speed of light, and Haku is said to be faster then sound in the ice mirrors. So how fast is naruto in and out of sage mode I get many different answers like some say he is light speed some say he is sound ect. Help? "
where exactly did you get these facts? "
People, well the rock lee thing was stated in one of the episodes though it was filler madara everyone is saying he is that why I put ''is said'' but for haku I looked on KMC forums and I though dosu the sound ninja was sound speed? "
Dosu's attacks were sound based so, they may move at the speed of sound, but i don't entirely believe it with the showings he's had. i highly doubt that madara is anywhere near ftl, but maybe he has had showings farther then where i am, (when saukae first tries the infiltrate the meeting of the 5 kage's).
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Madara isn't light speed.
 
When Zetsu made that claim it was when Madara used his space time jutsu to teleport. You cant really class teleportation as light speed. Its more instantaneous movement. Travelling from one location to another without requiring physical movement. Thats why it appears to be so fast. If he had used his own physical capabilities to move there it would have taken him much longer to do so. 
 
I highly doubt anyone is light speed, or speed of sound for that matter in Naruto.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Acer said:
" Madara isn't light speed.  When Zetsu made that claim it was when Madara used his space time jutsu to teleport. You cant really class teleportation as light speed. Its more instantaneous movement. Travelling from one location to another without requiring physical movement. Thats why it appears to be so fast. If he had used his own physical capabilities to move there it would have taken him much longer to do so.   I highly doubt anyone is light speed, or speed of sound for that matter in Naruto. "
What about 8 gates lee?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" @Acer said:
" Madara isn't light speed.  When Zetsu made that claim it was when Madara used his space time jutsu to teleport. You cant really class teleportation as light speed. Its more instantaneous movement. Travelling from one location to another without requiring physical movement. Thats why it appears to be so fast. If he had used his own physical capabilities to move there it would have taken him much longer to do so.   I highly doubt anyone is light speed, or speed of sound for that matter in Naruto. "
What about 8 gates lee? "
i would say he is moving a little less then the speed of sound, but i can't be sure without official references
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
its anime, its full of inconsitencies dont even try to think about that stuff as you wont find a proper answer is my reply lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Acer said:
" Madara isn't light speed.  When Zetsu made that claim it was when Madara used his space time jutsu to teleport. You cant really class teleportation as light speed. Its more instantaneous movement. Travelling from one location to another without requiring physical movement. Thats why it appears to be so fast. If he had used his own physical capabilities to move there it would have taken him much longer to do so.   I highly doubt anyone is light speed, or speed of sound for that matter in Naruto. "
What about 8 gates lee? "
i would say he is moving a little less then the speed of sound, but i can't be sure without official references "
it doesn't create a sonic boom when he moves
Post by takashichea (10,650 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

I'm going to add this thread to the Facts and Feats battle thread. I'm going to move this to the Bleach franchise page because in sickVisionz's OP, all feats threads should go in their wiki forums.

Top Editors
Top Posters
sickVisionz
88 posts
cfatalis
73 posts
Nerx
54 posts
Destinyheroknight
44 posts
Chengy
43 posts
hitsusatsu11
40 posts
lordhaseo
39 posts
Newdeath
36 posts
John_Martone
32 posts
Acer
30 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel