Demon Invasion Arc
Komainu-sama is Watching You - "Komainu-sama ga miteru" (コマ犬様が見てる)
While Oga and Beel perfect Super Milk Time, Nene and the Red Tails girl try to get Aoi back in their gang. However, a rival gang and a perverted Komainu named Koma makes their plan run off course. Will Nene and the gang get Aoi back and how will Oga perfect Super Milk Time?
"Only you -Kimi to no Kizuna-" by Lc5
Oga tells Zenjuro what he remembers before drinking the milk. The fight between Beel and Black Beel cause him to drink the milk. Zenjuro explains to Oga that he has to perfect Super Milk Time in order to keep from collapsing in battle. When Oga asks about Black Beel, Zenjuro reveals that he brought the baby who is playing Shogi. As soon as Black Beel and Beel see each other, Black Beel grabs Beel and slams him.
In class, Aoi remembers her day with Oga (Beel inside) hugging her. The others talk about the fun times they had playing games after looking at Aoi. Aoi observes the delinquents getting along nicely while Kaoru complains that they couldn't play. Nene asks Aoi if they can host the Red Tails meeting at her house. With Aoi's permission, they go over the plan to get her back in Red Tails at the cafe. At Aoi's temple, Aoi warns Koma not to do anything fishy because her friends are coming over. In Isafuyu's home, Aoi and she remember how they got Koma to become Aoi's ally. When Koma asks Aoi about her measurments and type of underwear, Aoi goes berserk and destroys the shrine. Koma's true form is a Komainu instead of a Tengu. Koma continues to annoy Aoi by asking her to give her panties to him. While the two talk about making Koma obedient, Koma watches from a hidden place and thinks that the two are wrong about him becoming a good boy.
At Oga's house, Oga and Beel get frustrated as they think how to perfect the technique while Hilda seems amused. At the shrine, Nene and the girls greet Aoi, and Aoi seems to not catch what Nene is up to. She thinks the members are having romance problems. Suddenly, Yuka feels something brush against her butt. Back to Oga and beel who's at the fountain. Furuichi complains that he is spending his Sunday in trying milk. Alaindelon appears and grabs Furuichi to help him. Then, a trio of girls in strange clothing (sailor outfits?) ask Oga where the shrine is. The girls marvel a bit at Beel. Before they leave to the shrine, they see Furuichi running away from Alaindelon in a baby outfit. Alaindelon is in a grandma outfit, and Furuichi laments after the girls see him in this attire. Alaindelon forces Furuichi to drink the milk after the Taniyurikai girls leave. Back at the shrine, the Red Tails girl get sexually harassed by Koma who is only seen by Aoi. The trio of girls who talked to Oga arrive to see the Red Tails girls. They are the Taniyurikai gang who wants to control the whole Kanto region.
After the leader announces their proud gang name, she summons her allies who greet the Red Tails pleasantly. Even though Aoi wants to help, Nene forbid Aoi who is not a Red Tails member. The leader has everyone attack while she attacks Nene with her baton. Nene blocks her attack only to get injured. Suddenly, Koma attacks and tickles the leaders' butt. Koma proceeds in sexually harassing the Taniyurikai girls. With the Red Tails girl having the advantage, the enemy flee. During the sunset, Aoi acknowledges Nene's leadership and knew what they are up to. After the Red Tails girls leave, Aoi hits Koma for being perverted because he spoke his thoughts out loud. He talks about the Taniyurikai and Red Tails girl being fine. Aoi beats him for not repenting his sin. After the credits, Koma wonders if they like stuff animals, but he didn't realize that Aoi heard his dirty thoughts spoken aloud.
"Shojo Traveler" by 9nine
Points of Interest
- Aoi is self conscious about her bust size when Koma thinks she is in the 70 range. She tells him that
- Aoi's moves: Countless Petals Scattering Sakura Blossoms.
- Koma's true form is a Komainu instead of a Tengu.
- One of Red Tails's enemies are the Taniyurikai. They are from St. Marian Girls Academy who control west Kanto.
Anime and Manga Differences
This episode covers chapters 114 and 115 of volume 13.
- In the manga, Koma is present in the room and talks with Aoi and Isafuyu during the flashback scenes. Compared to the anime, he is hidden and spies on the two girls.
- In the manga, Black Beel crams a cigarette into Zenjuro's nose while in the anime, he just pulls Zenjuro's cheek.
Black Beel's altercations
- Manga: Koma talks about the stuff animal plans when Nene and the girls leave the shrine.
- Anime: Koma is tied up when he talks about the stuff animals.
Manga Only Scenes:
- Red Tails's meeting of the Shadow Group and Aoi's grandpa is only present in the manga as well.
- Aoi talks to Koma who tells her to be careful of using his powers at school epecially in front of Hilda. This scene occurs in the manga and after Nene and Red Tails girls leave Aoi's house.
Anime Only Scenes:
Taniyurikai (anime only)
- The Taniyurikai girls and their scenes only occur in the anime.
- Furuichi and Alaindelon's shenanigans about Oga's super milk time did not occur in the manga.