Kisuke vs aizen

Topic started by king_m on Feb. 27, 2010. Last post by TheManipulater 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
DO you think Kisuke using the bankai that no one's ever seen could beat aizen?
because I'm going to guess yes
 
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
No
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
No and you cant even support it as nobody has seen his bankai so how would anyone know. Declare this thread pointless.
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Chengy said:
" No and you cant even support it as nobody has seen his bankai so how would anyone know. Declare this thread pointless. "
It's not a pointless thread, it just seems pointless at his moment in time xP
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Morpheus:  Ok yeah, true :P
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I'm just saying you don't think it but kisuke is a really strong dude
bankaied up he most likely has double the power
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Well it's really too early to tell. Aizen is basically GOD right now.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Kas said:
" Well it's really too early to tell. Aizen is basically GOD right now. "
yes I know but well all know ichigo is going to beat him eventually. because that's how every show in the history of anything works 
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@king_m said:

" I'm just saying you don't think it but kisuke is a really strong dude bankaied up he most likely has double the power "

 He's strong but his real strength lies in intelligence. With prep he stands a better chance
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Morpheus said:
" @king_m said:

" I'm just saying you don't think it but kisuke is a really strong dude bankaied up he most likely has double the power "

 He's strong but his real strength lies in intelligence. With prep he stands a better chance "
he also has the odd thing where once an attack is use it will never work on him again
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kas said:
"Well it's really too early to tell. Aizen is basically GOD right now. "


no he isnt 
 
he admitted he couldnt beat the 13 court guard leader
Post by sickVisionz (4,258 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Moderator
@FLCL1 said:
" @Kas said:
"Well it's really too early to tell. Aizen is basically GOD right now. "
no he isnt  he admitted he couldnt beat the 13 court guard leader "
... so he used his brain to find a way to defeat him, which worked like a charm.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yup
Top Editors
Top Posters
king_m
4 posts
Morpheus
3 posts
Chengy
2 posts
FLCL1
1 posts
Kas
1 posts
sickVisionz
1 posts
TheManipulater
1 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel