KH: Birth by Sleep New English Trailer

Topic started by sora_thekey on Aug. 19, 2010. Last post by AgentJ 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator
This new Trailer gave me goosebumps... and you gotta love Mickey's line in this video! :)
 
 
I realized after watching this trailer that the story is a lot more complex that what I thought...
Opinions?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sora_thekey: well not exactly complex but well, rounding as usual for a KH game
 
waiting for this, but really, PSP have been getting all the nice game this time
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator
@cfatalis: I say it's complex because you will in fact be playing as three different characters in the same environments and all those stories happen at the same time and in certain moments they intertwine!
I just hope this doesn't meant that you will fight the same boss three times!
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sora_thekey: well to be fair there is probably one or two bosses you have to fight as all three of them
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator
@cfatalis:  I don't know how that would work... I mean would you be able to freely use one or the other user?
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@sora_thekey: yeah but it could be like you tag  them in?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sora_thekey: meh probably like that final battle on KH 2
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Any reason to believe this game will be noticeably better than 358/2? Because in lieu of such a revelation, all I've got left to look forward to is The Third Birthday and Valkyria Chronicles 2 (both of which I am tremendously excited for)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ: you are also going to have to look at phantasy star portable 2 and gladiator begins
 oft note : this if only compared to 385/2 days would be a bit better, at least on gameplay term ( played the jap version with patchings)
choices choices
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis: Sorry, but, no I won't :P No interest in either. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ: why? phantasy star portable is a nice looty game
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis: Played the first one and wasn't exactly awestruck. The games that are so much about new weapons and gear (Borderlands, WOW) just aren't up my alley. Plus, I figure if I'm going to play Phantasy Star it might as well be online :P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ:  you mean PSO and PSU?
 
there's a free server on PSO
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
on PS Zero? I ended up buying a copy of that, but got a bootleg copy and returned it. Prices for it are (or at least were) ridiculously high.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online "
Same rules apply, cept I've never tried to buy PSO collection or any other console version.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online "
Same rules apply, cept I've never tried to buy PSO collection or any other console version. "
therefore you could pirate it, LEGALLY
 
yes LEGALLY, it is already classified as abbandonware
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online "
Same rules apply, cept I've never tried to buy PSO collection or any other console version. "
therefore you could pirate it, LEGALLY  yes LEGALLY, it is already classified as abbandonware "
You should know better than anyone that I avoid pirating at all costs unless it is the only way to obtain a game and want it very badly. There are a very select few games that fall into that category :P
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online "
Same rules apply, cept I've never tried to buy PSO collection or any other console version. "
therefore you could pirate it, LEGALLY  yes LEGALLY, it is already classified as abbandonware "
You should know better than anyone that I avoid pirating at all costs unless it is the only way to obtain a game and want it very badly. There are a very select few games that fall into that category :P "
it's legal, therefore not pirating per se
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ: Phantasy Star Online "
Same rules apply, cept I've never tried to buy PSO collection or any other console version. "
therefore you could pirate it, LEGALLY  yes LEGALLY, it is already classified as abbandonware "
You should know better than anyone that I avoid pirating at all costs unless it is the only way to obtain a game and want it very badly. There are a very select few games that fall into that category :P "
it's legal, therefore not pirating per se "
Doesn't matter: I'm not going through the effort for a game I don't want that badly anyway. Thanks for the push though :P
Top Editors
Top Posters
sora_thekey
24 posts
John_Martone
13 posts
cfatalis
13 posts
NickTapalansky
7 posts
AgentJ
7 posts
JJOR64
7 posts
ThePsychoGamer
6 posts
rein
6 posts
UsachanMaN
5 posts
takashichea
5 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel