Yuzuki Eba moves from Tokyo to Hiroshima to attend school in the countryside while staying with friends of her father. This somewhat upsets her benefactors' son Haruto as finds suddenly living with a stranger uncomfortable. Additionally, he has hopes of starting a relationship with his classmate Nanami, who he has had a crush on for the last three years, and he fears that living with a girl his own age might complicate things.
- Chapter 1: When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom
- Chapter 2: You're Really Not Wearing Any!?
- Chapter 3: Wait At The Convenience Story, OK?
- Chapter 4: Why Don't You Try To Fall For Me, Then?
- Chapter 5: Mixed Bathing, It's Just A Joke
- Chapter 6: An Unexpected Kiss Behind The Door
- Chapter 7: When Haruto Isn't Around
- Chapter 8: Their Relationship
This tankobon volume comes with profiles for Haruto, Yuzuki, Nanami, Akari, Takashi, Haruto's cat Dora & his bicycle. There are also some pages about the setting.