This will be the last of my report on the series before my full review of the series. It was a fun time following every episode, even though the one-parters threw me off a bit. This last set (11 and 12) are two-parters once again.
We go back in time once again to Sweet Girl (Mediator)'s Grade School days as she is enrolled at a late age and plans to skip and advance a couple of grades. However, she happens to be an anti-social person who thinks that Curly, a roommate and potential friend of hers might take advantage of her age and bully her along with a suspicious group of kids her age. There's also an rumor of a group of fairies holding a tea party somewhere at the time and it might end up becoming a real event after Sweetheart finds a fairy near the bullies.
- The story for both parts turned out to be excellent.
- Part 2 fills in the origin and friendship for both Sweetheart and Y.
- There's some very good humor, but this set is more on a serious note like some of the past ones.
- The outcome of the set turned out as an excellent closer.
- Part 1's story felt very slow up until the second half of the episode.
- This is one set that makes a lot of the episodes feel jumbled up from the plot's standing point.
- Curly's insanity is either equal or greater than the Curly from Hey Arnold in one particular episode.
- The Guard Robot was mysteriously more helpful than harmful because it wasn't updated at all.
I hate spoiler-highlighting stuff because it freaks me out, but as it turns out the message at the very end likely hints at a second season, but the fans of this (such as myself) can only hope for it. This won't be the last time I'll be reviewing episodes from series like this, so keep under watch for anything, loyal readers! :)