Three episodes in, and so far, Episode Three still pulls me into whatever the holy hell is going on back there. There was also a lot of views of its page on Screened (either that or you all visited me there. In that case, thank you. <3) Anyway, some spoilers for Episode Three are present here, so I suggest you get caught up from here on (or just read it if you are one of the people that just aren't interested in seeing the series. In that case, you're really missing out, especially since there's a interesting new character in the mix. :[ )
Synopsis (via Takashichea)
Y arrives to Camphorwood village to start on the Human Monument project, but she gets totally sidetracked and kick starts a manga movement starting with some Yaoi titles.
- Y driving the Mediator mad as balls makes up for some good humor.
- I thought the Fujoshi (female yaoi manga fan) fiasco that had erupted in Camphorwood managed to make things even funnier.
- The ending of this episode is the biggest surprise from the Fairies so far.
- Some of the terms that are used might not be understandable for others that are new to anime.
- Not much fairy appearances. (They always seem to cheer me up at some point).
- The blank space scene in the beginning was puzzling, but not as much as the conclusion was.
Next week, things are only going to get weirder from here on. I solely blame Y on that one.