This is what threw me off: The two episodes this time are one-parters instead of the usual two. The Mediator and the fairies got stuck on a deserted island after the latter agreed to do some soul searching with her while the next episode was on how "Watashi" became a Mediator and met the fairies for the first time (and even named some of them). Here's the lowdown of what I thought...
The Fairies' Survival Skills
- The story and humor were balanced this time.
- Mediator looks good as a Queen. <3
- Nothing I can recall was bad this time.
- The overused monuments and how a fairy managed to create a narcotic.
The Fairies' Earth
- Managed to fill a plot hole on how the Mediator and her Grandpa discovered the fairies by themselves
- Plot and Humor balance.
- The Mediator's Statue. <3
- Felt a bit slow at the beginning
- The fairies' pee happens to be pure water. I won't be able to look at drinking water the same way again....
I'll still continue to report the series until it's end, so look out for me next time!