Welcome to the Gosick recogniton blog! A recognition blog is a commemoration blog that reveals the hard work of Anime Vice users.
Purpose: For the love of my team, I am showcasing our work on Gosick for all of the community. This recognition blog not only has most of the contributions from wiki editors, but also, I have personal feedback of two of my teammates, Halberdierv2 and Auron570. Thank you for reading this recognition blog and give some recognitions to the wiki editors you see on this website and others.
Testimonies of Halberdierv2, Auron570, and Takashichea
*Written in first person and past tense to make it easier.
"The reason why I chose to work on this anime was that the concept of a mystery anime intrigued me. As the series went along, the focus shifted to another of my favourite themes, romance, and the undercurrent story of Victorique's past also interested me. All in all, this is one of my favourite animes for 2011."
"I thought the characters and environments were well drawn. I found that the series was less about solving mysteries as it was about Kujo and Victorique getting closer and Victorique learning to trust Kujo. Throughout the series we get a lot of tugging and pulling between them, because of Victorique's tsundere behaviour. They spend about as much time at the Academy as they do abroad in a fictional pre-WW1 Europe. Not all of the time they spend is with each other. My recommendation for those thinking of watching Gosick: Don't get hung up on the details of each mystery. Underneath each mystery Gosick is a fairly conventional drama/romance with great visuals. You may not remember all of the supporting characters by the end of the series, but it will not matter because it is ultimately all about Kujo and Victorique."
"Even though I was working on the Rave Master wiki project with Fire_Star, I noticed Halberdierv2 posting blogs about his Gosick wiki work. As I read his blog, I was interested in the anime and also, I found out that he was looking for someone to work with. When Fire_Star and I finished all of Rave Master's episode summaries, I contacted Halberdierv2 to team up with him. Originally, I was going to reformat the episodes, but at Halberdierv2's request, I watched the anime. Upon viewing the first few episodes of Gosick, I loved the series starting when Victorique go to restore her mother's honor. Gosick is my first mystery anime, and I recommend people to try it. I thank Halberdierv2 for getting me into this series."
Team's Creation and Best Work
I asked my team about what pages they created. Here is a list.
- Halberdierv2 created the following pages: Victorique, Kazuya, Grevil, Avril, Cecile, Sophie, Cordelia, Brianthe Marquis, Brian Roscoe, Cordelia Gallo, Lesglant, Leviathan, Midred Arbogast, Sophie, The Orphan, and The Scarecrow
- Auron570 created the following pages: Alan, Ambrose, Anastasia, Baron Musgrave, Derek, Garnier and his secretary, Harminia, Kuiaran II, Kujo's mother, Lee, Luigi, Marion, Maurice, Maxim, Ned Baxter, Queen Coco Rose, Sergius, and Signore.
- Takashichea created the following pages: Jacqueline de Signore.
- Halberdierv2 stated that his work on episode 18's plot summary, and that this episode solidify Victorique and Kujo's relationship.
- Auron570's plot summary for episode 24 is detailed and it is a wonderful ending.
- Takashichea's plot summary for episode 8 is beautiful, and it reveals how Kujo and Victorique need each other.
Major Contributions of Wiki Editors
All wiki editors are in alphabetical order for the table. This table lists brief areas of contributions and excludes the creations of characters from Auron570, Halberdierv2, and I. For the characters, I list those work on it and for my team or others, the specific role on that page if possible.
P= plot (usually more than 5 sentences), SP = short plot, C=creation, SA = Story Arcs, A= Appearances, O= Origin, OM = Other Media
|Anime Vice Users||Areas of Contribution|
History of this project
- May 27, 2011 - Halberdierv2 publishes Gosick stuff blog. He talks about his accomplishments for episode 18.
- In early July 2011 - Gosick team: Halberdierv2, Auron570, and Takashichea is created.
- July 24, 2011 - Auron570 publishes I'm a Tsundere blog. In this blog, Auron570 explains about 3 Tsundere characters and their relationship with their their person of romantic interest.
- August 20, 2011 - The Gosick Recognition blog is created by Taka. Making it the 4th one for Taka.
The table is not exhaustive since the top editors table does not include everyone who worked it. Please PM me if forgot you. I apologized in advance.
Like the many recognition blogs except Fairy Tail, I cannot update this frequently. A historian blog would be necessary to keep updates. Once the project completes, a follow up blog will be published.
Thank you for reading this recognition blog. Please give some recognitions out because it makes their day feel good.