Inuyasha has a new weapon to aid him as he and Kagome fight to reclaim the Shikon Jewel--his demon father's great sword Tetsusaiga, or "Steel-Cleaving Fang." But the Tetsusaiga has an odd quirk for a demonic weapon--it can only be wielded in defense of humanity, a feature which becomes useful when Inu-Yasha and Kagome come across a princess in need of rescue...
InuYasha gains the Tetsusaiga, one of his father's swords, which is said to be able to slay 100 demons in one strike, after fighting Sesshomaru for it.
- Chapter One: The Dark Castle
- Chapter Two: Tsukumo No Gama
- Chapter Three: Inheritance of Souls
- Chapter Four: Plea For Mercy
- Chapter Five: Mask of Flesh
- Chapter Six: The Broken Body
- Chapter Seven: Face Off
- Chapter Eight: I'll Help You, But...
- Chapter Nine: Half A Demon Is Worse Than One
- Chapter Ten: Foxfire