If GT was considered Canon how strong would ssj4 goku be...?

Topic started by soldier on Jan. 28, 2010. Last post by Kurohige 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

...compared to mystic buu? 
3 rounds (best of 3) 
  

Goku's body evolves constantly so that you can not use the same move on him twice: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02n-gEKYZi0&feature=related     
Goku in base form can survive temperatures hotter than the sun (he just says ouch): 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrcQAztEzU&feature=PlayList&p=AE0D434417C59000&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38     
  
Goku can escape from dimensions: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQZoTuLJQE     
 
Goku can lift up part of a city with little effort: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0w8h3fMlc&feature=related     
 
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@soldier said:
"
...compared to mystic buu? 
3 rounds (best of 3) 
  

Goku's body evolves constantly so that you can not use the same move on him twice: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02n-gEKYZi0&feature=related     
Goku in base form can survive temperatures hotter than the sun (he just says ouch): 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrcQAztEzU&feature=PlayList&p=AE0D434417C59000&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38     
  
Goku can escape from dimensions: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQZoTuLJQE     
 
Goku can lift up part of a city with little effort: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT0w8h3fMlc&feature=related       "
If it is how it stands then ssj4 Goku is actually weaken than dbz ssj1 but it should be 10 times stronger than ssj3 at least since the ozara tail increases the power by about 10 times. If Akira had done dbgt then it would have been awesome.
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
He would be up there with DS in terms of power.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kurohige:
no he would not
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Kurohige: no he would not "
DS is only around galaxy+ or universe busting right? Are you saying ssj4 goku if he was written by Akira toriyama would not be stronger than that?
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kurohige:
seeing as how cell could only destroy a solar system he would know that it would not make much sense for any of them to be a  galaxy buster    
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ssjsuperman: Actualy Cell could destroy a solar system with just one attack and Buu still blew up galaxies and in GT they should be much stronger.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kurohige: 

GT they should be much stronger ithey looked weakerto me . one attack proof unless he chages his power for like hours    i dont think he could. you did say if written by Akira toriyama   he wrote it took years for him to blow up planets
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Wasn't GT Goku cut by glass?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Count_Alucard said:
"Wasn't GT Goku cut by glass? "

Cut by class, frozen in ice in general the works.  
He was also pinned to a building that seemingly wouldn't break despite how many time he would get hit, something like that in DBZ he would have been creating over sized craters while pinned to the ground.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
If it was done by Akira himself i would say Goku would be 400 times stronger then Frieza (1 Million) and about 60% stronger then Mystic Buu.
But if we are talking about the actual evidence i`d say he`s 40 times weaker
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ssj2 X 50 X 50= his real PL
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
if GT was full of BS and written by a competent writer he could STOMP sups
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLCL1:
not really
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman said:
Depends on the version.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssjsuperman: 
its not a debate -_-
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@FLCL1:
@rein: 
 
yes it those Depends on the version

   

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kurohige said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" @Kurohige: no he would not "
DS is only around galaxy+ or universe busting right? Are you saying ssj4 goku if he was written by Akira toriyama would not be stronger than that? "
i would suppose his largest feats was destroying galaxy, but remember satan did it with one flick of a tail
 
DS has his body....... so not really goku would never go that far
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

If GT was done by Toriyama, then I do believe Goku would be able to defeat Superman(after 1 hell of a fight)
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" If GT was done by Toriyama, then I do believe Goku would be able to defeat Superman(after 1 hell of a fight) "
which version? He can already defeat quite A few of them. Anyway the versions he can't beat now I doubt he would be able to beat even if gt was written by tori.
Top Editors
Top Posters
hitsusatsu11
24 posts
gokuboss
14 posts
Destinyheroknight
14 posts
rein
8 posts
Dream
8 posts
comicfanforever
6 posts
MastaZenyouX
6 posts
Grand_Master_Daizen
5 posts
sickVisionz
5 posts
GMan
5 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel