Summer Anime 2012 Trailer: Yuru Yuri 2

Topic started by takashichea on May 28, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by takashichea (11,738 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Plot Summary

Alias: Yuruyuri♪♪

This is the sequel to Yuru Yuri.

It's a comedy and slice of life genre with themes of school life and Yuri. The series revolves around junior high school girls, Kyoko Toshino and Yui Funami who take over the Tea Ceremony Club and changed it to the Amusement Club. The club becomes bigger as more school girls joined Kyoko and Yui's Amusement Club.

By Takashichea

Note: The summary I created was based on the first season. I don't know how much the sequel has changed if the girls are still in junior high.

English Translated

Go Anime Vice!

For More Anime Trailers: Please check out Anime Vice's Summer 2012 Anthology blog!

Here you go guys and gals!

Please enjoy.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
My body is ready for more lum laisin.

@Petiew:

Sorry for the late news update. It appears that Yuru Yuri 2 is going to be stream legally on Crunchyroll. Please see news article.

Picking up right where we left off with the Amusement Club, Crunchyroll is adding the second season of YuruYuri to its summer lineup. The original cast returns for season two, as does director Masahiko Ohta (Rozen Maiden, Minami-ke).

Full details regarding territories and streaming dates for season two of YuruYuri will be announced soon. Crunchyroll's synopsis:

Get some laughs with the return of YuruYuri!

The ‘Amusement Club’ foursome continue their unusual activities – though still not clearly defined, organized, or explained – in the illegally-occupied-by-the-club room of the former tea ceremony! While the Student Council continues to attempt to shut them down, we can all rest assured that these girls will continue to maintain the same level of laid back fun that made us fall in love with them in the first place!

If you don't have a Crunchyroll account, I'll be happy to give you those 48 hour guest passes if you like. Thanks for the comment.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@takashichea: Thanks for the offer! I think I'll be alright without one though, you can save it for someone else.
Nice work with all the trailers as well.

@Petiew:

Thanks. You should thank BigHeart711 who also posted trailers for the project.

Post by sickVisionz (4,256 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I'll probably watch this once it's all done and I can fly through it in 2-3 sittings.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel