Wiki Task: Weekly Shonen Sunday

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 4, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by takashichea (11,161 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Howdy everyone!

I was inspired by FoxxFireArt's dedication to the Weekly Shōnen Jump series on this lovely Sunday, and I had these Magi covers which I wanted to add them, too. It turns out that they were from a different magazine, Weekly Shonen Sunday. The challenges were finding the month, date, and issue number since there wasn't much information or a good list of issues online. Plus, there is a language barrier since most of us don't know Japanese.

It's up to Anime Vice to create a collection of magazines. (Though, I need to check PikaHyper and Comic Vine if they have some magazine covers to double check).

Now, I'm not a big anime fan, so I need your help in naming all the characters on this special issue, 3000.

All I have added is

I only knew 2 characters from this cover. I'm so embarrassed. I need your help y'all.

Thank you. Here's the volume link.

Other Magazines in the database

I thank FoxxFireArt and Daniel for their help. I would be lost without these guys.

I asked my little sis. She named Hayate Ayasaki from the butler series and the blonde chick he swore to protect, Nagi Sanzenin.

That was all it. Like big brother, like little sister. Hahaha

I think the red haired guy in the right bottom corner looks he came from Inuyasha or the creator, Rumiko Takahashi. Oh wait, I found him, Rinne Rokudo. Though, he's not added to Anime Vice's wiki database yet.

Edit:

Is that snow cone thing, a Digimon?

I swear that grey haired man is Allen Walker (the guy on the right side behind the snow cone thing). I'm not sure since he doesn't have the stigmata.

Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Okay the three girls grouped together above Conan are Karou Akashi (Brunette) Aoi Nogami (Black) and Shiho Sannomiya (White) from Zettai Karen Children. The Bronw haired guy next to Conan is Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows and finally to all my knowledge the Blue Haired boy above Rinne Rokudo is Hayata Ayasaki from Hayate the Combat Butler.

@Obsidian609:

Awesome!

I found one guy, Kenichi Shirahama of History's Strongest Disciple who is above that crazy red haired guy and near the three girls you pointed out.

Edit:

The guy with white and black hair is Yoshimori Sumimura (Kekkaishi).

Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: Wow didn't notice Yoshimori down there. Well good luck finding the rest if you still struggling pm me.

It was fun looking for the characters with you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel