Your Chance To Have Your Questions Answered By VIZ's Staffers

Topic started by No_name_here on Oct. 28, 2011. Last post by No_name_here 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
Staff

I'm doing an interview with some VIZ staffers coming up - - specifically a senior editor and a guy involved with digital - - and, while I was putting together some questions, I realized this would be a lot more interesting if I could relay some questions from you lunatics. So go on and PM your respective Q's, and I'll put them into the interview.

Before anybody hits those keys, though, you should all be aware that this is a host/guest situation and I'm expecting you all to be as polite as you'd be in real life. If you disagree with some of VIZ's policies, this could be an opportunity to have them addressed in a public and civil forum. However, if you give me hostile questions, you'll be ignored. If you make rude comments in the interview's talkback, you better believe your posts will be taken down immediately. Be sure not to act surprised.

With that clarified, I'm looking forward to getting some good questions from you lunatics! This is will be a rare and fun opportunity. Depending on the response, I may not be able to relay everybody's Q's, so act fast!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel