Winter 2013 Trailer: Vividred Operation

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by Acura_Max 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Plot

Genre: Sci-Fi

A new anime series that is produced by A-1 Pictures and directed by Kazuhiro Tamura.

An original sci-fi action anime featuring a 14-year-old girl. The story takes place in a peaceful island filled with nature and technology.

By MyAnimeList

Please enjoy the character concept art gallery.

Post by DocHaus (935 posts) See mini bio Level 18

You say it's sci-fi but all I see are 14 year old girls not wearing pants. Maybe it's a really ironic style of sci-fi.

@DocHaus:

I checked again. It's set in a futuristic setting for Sci-fi.

Edit: It's pretty much it. I couldn't find much info on it.

I found a longer trailer. Again, we are greeted with an ass shot. I'm not complaining. Regardless, I'm getting a Strike Witches Moe version because of the art and Kazuhiro Tamura, character designer of Strike Witches.

Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13

No one can accuse this show's creators of not knowing what their fans want.

I just realized a few of the shots really emphasized butt fetish.

Dat Ass
Dat Ass

Sorry girls, I had to put that caption. Normally, I'm not into booties.

Here is the 4th trailer:

Here's another trailer:

@Acura_Max:

Thanks! You're fast. Oh, can I ask you bump the Btooom thread? I reach my max post 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Another full trailer:

@Acura_Max:

Thanks again! Man, you are always quick on the ball. :) Oh dude, the animation is done by Redjuice Graphics. It's a been while since I seen that animation style, Guilty Crown.

If only this show wasn't a huge Moe overdose with a butt fetish, I would try this show. This new anime series' animation would be top notch.

@takashichea: Ditto. I don't mind fan service or moe, but those things should never mix.

Behind the scenes of the CGI:

Street Ads on Akihabara: December 2012

The more I look at this show, the more I get a Guilty Crown animation and a combination of moe shows.

Edit:

Okay, that comment makes no sense, but it's bump!

Crunchyroll is set to stream this series on January 13, 2013 at 7pm Pacific Time. From then on, a new episode will be available every Sunday.

Summary by Crunchyroll:

“That is everyone's wish. Here in a world where science has solved all questions. This story is set in Oshima. The happy, carefree 14 year old Akane Isshiki lived a poor, but well loved life together with her reliable little sister, Momo, who does all the housework, and her grandfather, Kenjirou, a genius inventor who only created useless devices. When the weather is clear, they can see the artificial island, Blue Island, across the sea. In the center of that island rises the revolutionary Manifestation Engine, a discovery that solved the world's energy problems.
It is a peaceful future, just like everyone dreamed of: one where everyone can smile and be happy. Suddenly, the world is visited by danger. An unknown enemy – the Alone – appear, targeting the Manifestation Engine. As none of their weapons worked and they fell into despair, a lone girl takes a stand wearing a red ‘Pallet Suit’ which wields a great, hidden power. Before long, allies gather around her to fight. And their friendship becomes the only hope for saving the world!”

A preview of the first episode can also be seen on the official website.

@takashichea: Thanks for the bump.

@Acura_Max:

No problem. I'm adding the licensing info right now. May I ask you to do the same for the Problem Children are Coming from Another World show?

@takashichea: It is already done.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel