I Spy with My Little Eye...Something Skimpy

Topic started by gia on Dec. 26, 2008. Last post by John_Martone 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Villetta Nu
Villetta Nu
So for the record, today's going to be a bit of a slow day news-wise-- it's the weekend in Japan, and of course it's a holiday week here. So I'm going to pull out a lot of fun stuff (including, of course, yesterday's Thursday is Userday and today's Family Friday, and a couple of other news bits I'm working on).

Anyway, the upshot is, I decided not to save this Villetta Nu (from Code Geass) for this coming Tuesday, since I figured some of you may want something to, ah, warm you up a little on a cold Friday. (Especially those of you who are stuck working in some godforsaken office somewhere.)

She comes from Sol International, and is wearing her bikini from episode 5 of R2, which as you might imagine was a very popular look for her. She looks less shy/embarrassed here than she did wearing it in the show, though. She also has a little tiny jacket that you can take off, but considering how very tiny the bottom piece of the bikini is, it hardly seems to matter.

Post by Kuro (559 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I would like this please.
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Eh... Sorry Villetta-sensei, but no thanks.
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Wow, very revealing toy  :D
Post by Chibi_Kaji (89 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Looks better then I thought... to bad I'm broke.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Can I just have a real Villetta? lol

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sotyfan16 said:
"

"
This...why have the figure when you can have the real thing? Wait... 

*friend leans over and reminds him that anime characters are not real* 

Umm...I guess I can get the figurine instead n_n
Post by Liminality (173 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ShadowKnight508 said:
" @sotyfan16 said:
"

"
This...why have the figure when you can have the real thing? Wait...  *friend leans over and reminds him that anime characters are not real*  Umm...I guess I can get the figurine instead n_n "
Ha!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel