is vegeta a bitch for useing science to burst out in to ss4

Topic started by ds23439 on Sept. 6, 2010. Last post by SSJjanemba 4 years ago.
Post by ds23439 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i say yes
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Yes. 

A fucking laser. . . .
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Vegeta has always been that "I cheated my way to this power level"
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Power is power no matter how it is attained. The fact that he became SS4 is enough for me.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I'm with Rein on this one. 

ND
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No no no, he could have done it on his own but he had no tail.
Post by sickVisionz (4,311 posts) See mini bio Level 24
How is that a bitch move?  Because he can use his brain as well as his brawn?
@sickVisionz: Well technically it's a case of "Bulma over brawn" XD
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

No because it would be imposible for ihm to attain super sayin 4 any other way becuase he had no tail....and why the hell would someone say vegeta is the "i cheated my way to pwoer" kinda guy? what the hell he worked long,hard...and harder to just attain SS1.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SuperperfectCell:  Besides the SSJ4 issue, the guy also intentionally got the Majin boost from Babidi to be Goku's equal in battle.
@Dream: Goku just seemed to be a genius. Vegeta worked 100x harder then goku did to get to the same level and just when he thought that he had finally caught up with him, goku unleashes some new transformation and makes the gap even bigger then ever. You can't really blame Vegeta for taking every opportunity to try and catch up with his rival.
Majin thing awakened Vegeta's inner hatred and allowed him to fight without reservations, its no more "cheating'' then Rokaioshin unlocking Gohan's power. 

As far as who works harder, I would say both Goku and Vegeta work just as hard or edge to Vegeta. But as far as who is the genius, Vegeta was the royal child prodigy with the high powerlevel from birth, Kakarot was born with a very low level and was from common stalk. Really it is just for the sake of the show that he is > Vegeta, all logic says Vegeta should be stronger. The one advantage Goku has is he trains in the afterlife I guess, but Vegeta trains as hard or harder. 
@hitsusatsu11: I would say Vegeta trains much harder than Goku. While training to become a Super Saiyan, he trained like his life depended on it. As far as who is the genius, it is definitely Vegeta especially strategically e.g he recommended that Goku use the Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu. 

ND
@Newdeath: So by all accounts really Vegeta should have had a higher level than Goku, its just Goku was the main character. 
@hitsusatsu11: Indeed.  

ND
Post by ds23439 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Dream:
so if u were him would u sell urself for power cuz thatsw what he did he used others to do what he couldnt or he could do but didnt have time or the purity or the determination  to do hes a fail yall gotta face the sht
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" No no no, he could have done it on his own but he had no tail. "
Yajirobe is badass for cutting that tail
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
science is needed in the world, though Vegeta trained his ass of to become stronger he deserved it.
Post by Man of Lengend (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
so goku becoming a child and only then being able to get his tail out to become SS4 is totally fine but Vegeta using science is dumb?? SS4 vegeta was the Shit
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

vegeta only got ssj1 by himself
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel