If Vegeta could have turned ssj3 would he have beaten kid buu?

Topic started by soldier on Oct. 15, 2009. Last post by Man of Lengend 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think he would.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
It is highly likely that he would have. Vegeta is an overall smarter fighter and tactical and strategic genius. His power would be sufficient to completely disintegrate Kid Buu considering that Goku stated whilst in his Super Saiyan 3 form that he had the sufficient power have to destroyed Kid Buu but did not because he wanted Vegeta to fight. Now Vegeta wouldn't make that mistake, and his Super Saiyan 3 form would likely as powerful if not slightly more powerful than Goku's given the fact that Vegeta's original Super Saiyan form had overshadowed Goku's Super Saiyan form (not Full Powered Super Saiyan/Mastered Super Saiyan).
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hell yea he could
Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

That's a no brainer!
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Yeah I agree.  It was clear that Vegeta upon learning SSJ was stronger than when Goku fought Frieza...judging by how badly Vegeta trashed that Android.
@Newdeath said:

"It is highly likely that he would have. Vegeta is an overall smarter fighter and tactical and strategic genius. His power would be sufficient to completely disintegrate Kid Buu considering that Goku stated whilst in his Super Saiyan 3 form that he had the sufficient power have to destroyed Kid Buu but did not because he wanted Vegeta to fight. Now Vegeta wouldn't make that mistake, and his Super Saiyan 3 form would likely as powerful if not slightly more powerful than Goku's given the fact that Vegeta's original Super Saiyan form had overshadowed Goku's Super Saiyan form (not Full Powered Super Saiyan/Mastered Super Saiyan). "

Yeah I thought so, and I think that is one of the reasons why he was not a ssj3. For some reason vegeta is always made far weaker than his enemies, and he is still able to do alright: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGsBNnbXGFk&feature=related    
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Newdeath said:
"It is highly likely that he would have. Vegeta is an overall smarter fighter and tactical and strategic genius. His power would be sufficient to completely disintegrate Kid Buu considering that Goku stated whilst in his Super Saiyan 3 form that he had the sufficient power have to destroyed Kid Buu but did not because he wanted Vegeta to fight. Now Vegeta wouldn't make that mistake, and his Super Saiyan 3 form would likely as powerful if not slightly more powerful than Goku's given the fact that Vegeta's original Super Saiyan form had overshadowed Goku's Super Saiyan form (not Full Powered Super Saiyan/Mastered Super Saiyan). "

i think he would becuz actually with out his brain goku wouldnt have won it was vegeta who did all the dragon ball stuff but lets not forget it was vegeta's arrogence that  let cell gain perfect form and let buu out his prison
This has been moved to the Vegeta forums. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
"This has been moved to the Vegeta forums.   ND "

Wow, I knew that it would only be a short time before you became a moderator. Congrats.
@soldier: Thanks. 

ND
Post by Man of Lengend (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
yeah totally
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel