Next Toonami Line up

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Sept. 24, 2012. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,034 posts) See mini bio Level 16

What shows should replace cassern sins, samurai seven, and Eureka 7, and possibly cowboy bebop, and inuyasha? im thinkin whole new line up besides bleach. Tokyo Majin, Darker Than Black, and maybe a classic like trigun.

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24

It'll probably be something they've aired multiple times over the past decade+ or an anime that's been available in its entirety on Netflix for years. That seems to be their trend.

I am seriously hoping for Darker Than Black so my friends can see or soul eater just for me.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I would love to see Tokyo Majin on Toonami. Its a very good and underrated series.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I would love to see Trigun on Toonami!

@Sonata: the only thing i didnt like was how incomplete it was. too open ended.

other options = ga rei zero, caanan, needless,(anyone seen em) or something to replace ghost in a shell like yuyu hakusho.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@UltimateHero0406: True, that may be the reason it will never appear on Toonami.

@Sonata: maybe but it would still be a pretty good story... up until the end. And if they would put something like cassern sins up tokyo majin isnt too far off. not that i didnt like it but there was too much symbolism, not enough action, too confusing and a little boring at times.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I agree Soul Eater would be a great pick for Toonami since I has enough mass appeal to get viewers who are not into anime to possibly watch

Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Apparently Toonami has expanded another three hours to show the (new) Thundercats, Sym-Bionic Titan and doubling up on Cowboy Bebop, GitS:SAC and FMA:B each, in addition to the other shows already airing (Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins). Starting this Saturday (10/06). Not exactly new shows but then again I never really watched those first two so it's a step in the right direction.

@DocHaus: yea putting regular cartoons on there was a weird move.

@NoOne_13: just in case you havnt seen this little bit of awesomeness

@UltimateHero0406: Yes Soul Eater would be cool!!

Hey is Kekkaishi on Toonami?

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@UltimateHero0406: Yea I saw that video before it really is one of the best Soul Eater amvs on youtube

@DBZ_universe: Kekkaishi won't be on AS anymore

@NoOne_13: That sucks! I like that anime a lot! Though the manga is better...

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Have any of who read or watched Mirai Nikki? It's a great anime/manga and I think it's getting an english dub over this year and might be one of the new lineups for Toonami... I think it'd be interesting for whoever has never seen Mirai Nikki because it's a very good anime that I highly respect.

Anyone seen Birdy the Mighty, Witchblade, Corpse Princess, or Claymore?

DBZ and One Piece should be on Toonami.

@DBZ_universe: true. id like to see them give one piece another go. but ill admit, i havnt been keeping up. im waaay behind. i believe i stopped watching after the sky island arc. but i read the impeldown arc in manga and i know some of what happened after. I would love to see Gurren Lagann on there too. That show is epic.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel