Every Anime You've Ever Watched! - - THE VICE PIT

Topic started by No_name_here on Jan. 14, 2013. Last post by SamJaz 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by No_name_here (854 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff

Recent Vice Pit sessions on...

• Every Anime We've Ever Watched!
  • Top 20 Anime of 2012!
  • Wishes for Anime in 2013!
  • Does Animation Quality Really Matter?
  • Top 4 Ass-Kicking Anime Heroines!
  • Classic Vice Pit sessions on...

• Serious Anime Life Advice!
  • DRAGON BALL Z is So Silly!
  • Interrogating an Anime Noob!
  • Top 3 Scariest Anime Monsters Ever!
  • ONE PIECE vs. DRAGON BALL Z!
  • We are the Ambassadors of Anime!
  • What Makes A Good Anime Club?
  • Worst Anime Ever...!
  • The Top 3 Greatest Anime Theme Songs of All Time!
  • When You're Embarrassed to Like Anime?
  • You can check out every episode of the Vice Pit here.

Be sure to submit questions and topics for a future Vice Pit session here. We will answer them!

Tom Pinchuk’s a writer and personality with a large number of comics, videos and features like this to his credit. Visit his website - - tompinchuk.com - - and follow his Twitter: @tompinchuk

Sam Weller is a writer and actor who's scribed for shows like FIRST EDITION, GEEK THERAPY, and most recently BATGIRL: SPOILED. He also really likes anime. To know what is going to happen next, follow@cravesam

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Dude, Arcadia of My Youth is awesome. I was heart broken to see it get skipped over so briefly.

I didn't know that Witch Hunter Robin was by the Ergo Proxy team. Makes sense though. I've been saying for the past 5+ years that I'm going to go back and finish that series.

Boo hiss @ FMA. I wonder if you'll feel as negatively about it once you get deeper into it.

Post by Kino88 (189 posts) See mini bio Level 6

woa, that last minute transition with Tom's face and the suplex girl has been burned into my brain forever,

as for the "X" story line loved the premise, hated the execution,

still it's better than eureka seven,

Post by buhssuht (223 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I'm working on that list

Post by samweller999 (69 posts) See mini bio Level 9
    Staff

@sickVisionz: Honestly, one of the features that I'm thinking of doing will involve A LOT of Leiji Matsumoto talk. So I'll make sure to do more Arcadia talk then.

Post by Donwun (112 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Well, not to be Captain obvious but i know alot of Vicers are already on MyAnimeList.net which basically does what you guys are suggesting...ermmm...anymore Vicers on MAL. If not here's a blog on why you may want to join

Post by tristenkw5 (35 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Donwun: Yeah I was gonna comment the same if no one else did. MAL is amazing for this kind of thing.

Post by SamJaz (11,267 posts) See mini bio Level 19
    Online Now
    I did that once. I decided never to do it again because I worked out how many hours of my life I spent on anime. Yeah, used MyAnimeLst.net. It scared me, never going back. 

Still love anime. But so much time spent that could have been more productive...

Well, back to Homestuck!
    Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel