Anime Questions Answered!!! -- 9/27/13 -- THE VICE PIT

Topic started by No_name_here on Sept. 19, 2013. Last post by sickVisionz 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by No_name_here (856 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
Staff

Recent Vice Pit sessions on...

Recent sessions in Vice Pit: Undercover...

You can check out every episode of the Vice Pit here.

Be sure to submit questions and topics for a future Vice Pit session here. We will answer them!

Post by Marshal Victory (2,234 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Nice sound was much better except when ya talked away from the microphones.Plus no green fuzzy bar at the bottme of the screen.Was gona link that statue i showed Tom years ago on comic vine that resembled him .But now my user name an password doesnt work there no more.an they dont reconginise my email so meh.

An after a hour searching for it on the interwebs i could not find it :/ but their is a costume head in Boarderlands 2 that does resemble Sir Tom a bit to.Also i did lol when Sam did Paul Bearer mpresion.for those who dont know who that was..

Note "Vince" McMahon smailes an barely holds it together when Paul Bearer gets going.

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 25
I wanted Shoji Sato to work with character design. Not art direction. The boob bullet time was only in the HOTD anime. That entire scene wasn't in the manga.

Tetsurō Araki would be directing the scenes. I love the art direction he uses when scene are at sunset. That's when I'd want this fight set at.
Post by Donwun (116 posts) See mini bio Level 12

You know what...maybe a female centric sayain spinoff...maybe that would be......interesting?

Would make sense with all the glowing hair and screaming plus i never saw a female SSJ in the show

Pan was bleh

Post by SuperTiencha (32 posts) See mini bio Level 11

My Mind was blown when you gave me that unexpected shout out at the end.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I must admit I thought the Gorillaz shirt was pretty cool too. Maybe not as cool as Sam's My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic shirt, but still pretty cool.

I'd actually be really interested in hearing your thoughts on Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods. At first I thought it was kind of terrible, then the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize it might just be the best Dragon Ball Z movie. That'll make more sense once you've watched it.

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

If my memory serves me right, both Androids had one major fight. It was my favorite arc, so I definitely want more action from the Androids. Cell got plenty of spotlight.

Post by mooned_knight (34 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Staff

@SuperTiencha: Blowing minds is over half our job on the Vice Pit

Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Sam, you're like Tom Cruise minus the huge nose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel