1. Raikage- Perhaps the only taijutsu user in the series thus far I've seen make use of grappling.
2. Killer Bee- Making use of eight swords and inflicting as much punishment as his brother unarmed while in base form.
3. Tsunade- Her chakra-enhanced strength makes her taijutsu quite deadly to contend with.
4. Might Gai- Haven't seen the guy made much of other kinds of jutsu despite the fact he's supposed to be capable of using them.
5. Itachi Uchiha- While he doesn't specialize in taijutsu, he's been shown to be very proficient with it to the point where he could keep up with the improvements in Sasuke's speed during their final encounter and kicked him across an entire room when he was younger.