Top 5 Taijutsu Characters

Topic started by Acer on Aug. 19, 2010. Last post by Acer 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I was wondering who other people thought were the top 5 taijutsu users in Naruto. Remember taijutsu only.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gai 
Lee 
Raikage 
Bee 
Itachi 
Neji
Post by sickVisionz (4,308 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Rock Lee 
Might Guy 
Killer Bee 
3rd Hokage

I haven't really seen anybody else do too much taijutsu though.  When you can spit fire from your eye or summon demon foxes, getting into a fist fight probably comes off as primitive to you.
Post by kashif1 (1,813 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Guy
Negi
Lee

those qare the best that almost exclusively use it
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Raikage - Nintaijutsu
Gai
Lee
Asuma - technically melee weapons count
Neji
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Raikage
Killer bee
Gai
Neji
Lee

would Kimi counts?
@sickVisionz:

these guys and probably the rest of their village would disagree
Post by Dream (7,932 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

1. Raikage- Perhaps the only taijutsu user in the series thus far I've seen make use of grappling. 
2. Killer Bee- Making use of eight swords and inflicting as much punishment as his brother unarmed while in base form. 
3. Tsunade- Her chakra-enhanced strength makes her taijutsu quite deadly to contend with. 
4. Might Gai- Haven't seen the guy made much of other kinds of jutsu despite the fact he's supposed to be capable of using them.  
5. Itachi Uchiha- While he doesn't specialize in taijutsu, he's been shown to be very proficient with it to the point where he could keep up with the improvements in Sasuke's speed during their final encounter and kicked him across an entire room when he was younger.

Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
For me it's
  1. Might Guy
  2. Kakuzu
  3. Tsunade
  4. Kimimaro
  5. Cant really decide on a 5th
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel