Weekly Sword Art Online: Ep. 7 - Warmth of the Heart

Topic started by takashichea on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by takashichea (14,354 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Welcome to the weekly Sword Art Online report! We also have a Sword Art Online anime discussion thread as well. I'm fine with any of them, and I'm looking forward to discuss with you guys and gals on the anime.

This week's episode is a safe episode which means no one died! I like these types of episodes. It's a nice break from the constant battle between life and death.

Plot

Kirito pays a visit to Lisbeth's blacksmith shop, and when Kirito breaks one of Lisbeth's sword in a little test, Lisbeth has Kirito go with her to find crystal in Western Mountain where a dragon lives.

Can Kirito and Lisbeth get the crystal?!

Verdict

Beware of spoilers!

Good

Lisbeth's hugging scene is great
Lisbeth's hugging scene is great
  • Lisbeth is another new character. Like Silica, Sachi, and Asuna, she is another likable character.
  • It's a good episode that shows a lot about Lisbeth who is looking for something in her life which was companionship. Too bad, that Lisbeth thinks Asuna and Kirito are a couple.

Bad

Not much bad stuff to say about this episode.

Bizarre

How many years has pass in SAO?
How many years has pass in SAO?
  • Kirito is a player. I noticed Sachi, Silica, Lisbeth, and Asuna "like" him.
  • Asuna's appearance is a bit of coincidence where she interrupts Lisbeth's love confession. It just happen by fate.
  • Lisbeth's photo: She looked like a 10 year old girl. How can they age in SAO?

This episode is excellent and a good one if you like Kirito and Lisbeth. Sorry Asuna and Kirito fans. Still, the episode still reflects that they are still trapped in this virtual world.

Stitched Gallery by Random Curiosity

Here are some excellent shots by RC.

Thanks

Thank you everyone for reading this report. I hope you support the anime. Please feel free to start up blogs, reviews, or do some wiki edits. I'm here as a solo guy, but I do get help from Daniel and Sonata. I don't want to be like Kirito, the solo wiki editor/player.

Wiki Progress: I just finished Ep. 7, but I didn't have time to go over the characters.

This Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

Cool Blogs This Week

Last Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

Other Anime Discussion Threads

Takashichea

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel