Subbed Sentai series (no i dont want to use the list feature)

Topic started by Kelleth on Oct. 27, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  @TV Nihon
  • Dekaranger - A Police team a series with many likeable characters but it has no real villains just one mob boss at the end and the storyline are that good that i still hear people complain about how series the series takes itself.
  • Magiranger - Its all about its all about magic and family it sound kiddy but it had its serious moments
  • Boukenger - Slow storyline if any at all and to many villains also people don`t like the designs but i think they`re okay
  • Gekiranger - Is my fav  good fight scenes and great story line but i think at times it will be to kiddie for you
  • Go-onger - Nice comedy but nothing you should start with its more of an parody then the Japanese version of pr Turbo, Carranger
  • Shinkenger - One of the best i`ve seen so far but you shouldn't watch this one just yet the broadcast hasn't even stopped yet

@Henshin Justice as portal 
MP4 format

Old School = For harcore friends with patience
  • JAKQ - The second ever Sentai series this is when Ishinomori was still allowed at the storyboard but unlike most series this doesn't really show his best writing skills. Grown ups In Spandex promised to sub this one but its a slow process and they only released one episode so far
  • Battle Fever J - Grown ups In Spandex, the first sentai to have an Mecha co-produced by Marvel its still in the works just like JAKQ
  • Flashman - cs centrl subs or supernova subs, yet to finish
  • Bioman - cs centrl subs, i have yet to finish this one
  • Liveman - Subbed by Grown ups in Spandex this is a great series to start with, IMO you`ll have to see it yourself.
  • Turboranger - cs centrl subs, i have yet to finish this one 
  • Maskman  - cs centrl subs, i have yet to finish this one  
  • Fiveman - cs centrl subs, i have yet to finish this one 
  • Jetman - cs centrl subs, i have yet to finish this one   
  • Zyuranger - Forever cursed to be unsubbed everyone who wants to sub it let the project go it thus remains unfinished
  • Dairanger - is considered one of the greatest sentai series out there but its has no problem milking the Darth Vader / Luke Skywalker relationship idea! subbed by Honranger
  • Gaoranger - Gao Soul Forever - Currently watching these it starts out very much like Wild Force IMO until ep 3 where Kakeru (Gaored) shows more leadership in one episode then Cole does in the whole %@#%^& SERIES!!!

Non of these groups owns any of these any of these series!! All of the rights to these series belong to Toei LTD!!! I do not protect fansubbing nor do i support it in any other way!!.

Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Kelleth said:
Shinkenger - One of the best i`ve seen so far but you shouldn't watch this one just yet the broadcast hasn't even stopped yet"
So? Some people may prefer to watch a series on one swoop, but that's no reason why people shouldn't watch something. Watch it weekly. They have to put up with that in Japan, people can put up with it here. 

Also, you have Gaoranger on there twice. And Jetman requires no patience. It only requires more Gai, the most badass ranger ever.
@Niko: Check HJU on this one Skewed is up again so they`re doing Gaoranger in MP4 format and in the mean time Gao Soul Forever also started releasing Gaoranger in AVI format that deserves to be mentiont IMO
And with patience i meant that not all series are complete and the people who sub them have very little time to do a weekly release but yeah i could have been clearer on that whole subject but i was to lazy sorry.
Post by Digifiend (29 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Update: Gao Soul Forever's Gaoranger is now completed. TV Nihon of course are currently subbing Goseiger - they've also done the first 30 episodes of Dairanger and are about to start Zyuranger.
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kelleth: until i google it i thought sentai may have been something like hentai, but then i realized it is something like power rangers
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@organicalistic_: if Sentai were Hentai Kell would have toppled Sonata like 3 years ago
@digifiend:  You forgot DFF's misc works
@organicalistic_:  Its not something like Power Rangers, It IS what Power Rangers is adapted from. ^^
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@Kelleth said:
" @organicalistic_:  Its not something like Power Rangers, It IS what Power Rangers is adapted from. ^^ "
Making it something like Power Rangers >_<
@sickVisionz:  It can't be something like Power Rangers if it IS Power Rangers!

Sportranger and France Five fall under that category >_>
Post by Digifiend (29 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kelleth said:
" @digifiend:  You forgot DFF's misc works "
DFF? I didn't forget, I never knew. :p
@digifiend:  Well now you do :P (send)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel