Nostalgic trip

Topic started by Kuma_From_Argentina on Nov. 16, 2010. Last post by Guyver 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Check this videos  http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/hopr 

any 20 year old guy is goign to shed a tear of nostalgy 

But the best moment ever is here 9:30 
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/linkara/hopr
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  And this is news how? lol moved to Sentai
Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Same. I stopped watching PR after In Space, but I recently got into Super Sentai, after watching Shinkenger.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
@Kelleth:  Off-topic is for news? 
I posted beocuse I watched them all yesterday and got a kick into my nostalgia organ
@Kuma_From_Argentina:  Just wondering and no lol.

I watched  Power Rangers from season 1 to the Disney era but that era blew so much that i just gave up when Ninja Storm started.
And early on i already had contact with Sentai, I have a few Bioman tapes from France and I already had some seen Sentai footage due to having friends in the right places.

I'll be back to watching Power Rangers since Saban is back and all (gonna get my sushi changer and Shinkenoh!!). Also regarding Linkara i watched them all and i enjoyed them all. And i'm actually one of the few who have the patience to wait for the new instalment. 

Also if this ends well we'll be getting a massive new Power Ranger universe within two years. ^^
@Guyver said:
" Same. I stopped watching PR after In Space, but I recently got into Super Sentai, after watching Shinkenger. "
Are you enjoying Goseiger as much as i am?

Lucky lol. 
That would be awesome. So, they are planning on adapting an American version of Shinkenger, eh?
@Kelleth said:
" @Guyver said:
" Same. I stopped watching PR after In Space, but I recently got into Super Sentai, after watching Shinkenger. "
Are you enjoying Goseiger as much as i am? "

It's pretty good, but it's not Shinkenger(or Gekiranger, which is my second favorite) lol. Since that was my first SS, I was left with a pretty big impression.
@Guyver:  Exactly!  http://forums.henshinjustice.com/showthread.php?t=56215
 Okay i admit the american version of Shinkenoh sucks, but i wasn't expecting much from Bandai America in the first place.
@Guyver said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @Guyver said:
It's pretty good, but it's not Shinkenger(or Gekiranger, which is my second favorite) lol. Since that was my first SS, I was left with a pretty big impression. "
Gekiranger and Shinkenger are in my top 10 along Jetman, Liveman and Dekaranger. I loved those series :)
Also have you tried watching 80's sentai yet? Might come in handy when Gokaiger starts ^^
Facepalm I'm sorry, I can't see my favorite Sentai warrior played by anyone else other than the actor who played Takeru. Why can't they just sub the episodes lol?
@Guyver:  Ask @Stan lol
@Kelleth said:
" @Guyver said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @Guyver said:
It's pretty good, but it's not Shinkenger(or Gekiranger, which is my second favorite) lol. Since that was my first SS, I was left with a pretty big impression. "
Gekiranger and Shinkenger are in my top 10 along Jetman, Liveman and Dekaranger. I loved those series :) Also have you tried watching 80's sentai yet? Might come in handy when Gokaiger starts ^^ "

I've seen parts of the Goranger and the second one, the one with "Big One" xD I can't find all the episodes on Youtube, though. I've been trying to watch Kakuranger, but none of the vids are subbed -_- I also noticed that the guy who played the black ninja appeared in Ninja Warrior lol. 

The page doesn't exist. O_o
@Guyver:  You can find all subbed series through google with the help of my blog and with Stan Lee i meant that he owned Super Sentai in the states before Saban got it and he tried to sell it with subs but failed to do so. Then Saban bought it of his hands and made Power Rangers

I still have some cool Power Ranger stuff i want to blog about. Mainly magazines from the 90's but i'll have to wait till morning to make pictures of it :)

Oh, sweet. It would of been better if it worked. I'll check it out.
@Guyver:  You should try Liveman first XD As far as i know i'm the only one who saved these:
All magazines and the sticker album are Dutch, pretty sure no one saved them. I'm going to take photo's of every page tomorrow or pretty soon at least XD

O.O Whoa

Isn't Liveman before Jetman? Speaking of Jetman, I hate the ending -_-

@Guyver:  0_0 The ending was epic and pays a tribute of how GAR Gai Yuuki is :D

If you hate it that's your problem :)

It was epic, but that was a crappy way to take out a Sentai Warrior lol. It's almost as bad as having Time Fire capped in the back by a low-level minion in Timeranger.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel