I just finished watching all of spice and wolf 2

Topic started by king_m on Jan. 13, 2010. Last post by king_m 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I didn't think it was possible but I loved number two much more than one, and spice and wolf one was may favorite thing in the whole world.
The last ten minutes of spice and wolf 2's last episode is the greatest thing ever. I squealed like a little girl, clapped and cheered, it was just beautiful.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

to quote nerx "i like the one's who can make you howl at night" XD
@rein said:

"
to quote nerx "i like the one's who can make you howl at night" XD "

mmmmm holo
<.<
>.>
excuse me for a minute
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@king_m: Glad to see that you enjoyed it.  I loved the show as well.  I hope they will make a 3rd season.
@JJOR64 said:
" @king_m: Glad to see that you enjoyed it.  I loved the show as well.  I hope they will make a 3rd season. "
yeah I would love a 3rd season but if not this did leave a very nice ending to it
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I haven't watched second season, but man, Spice and Wolf is sooooo prettyyyyy.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@king_m said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" @king_m: Glad to see that you enjoyed it.  I loved the show as well.  I hope they will make a 3rd season. "
yeah I would love a 3rd season but if not this did leave a very nice ending to it "
You know, that's good to hear, because I felt the same thing at the end of the 1st season. Actually, I got a little down on it, because I have the DVDs for season 1 now, and some of the magic seems to be a little lost. Maybe its time, maybe its just because I know everything that's going to happen... but it just wasn't quite as "awesome" as the memory I hold in my head.

My fear of season 2 cutbacks left me scared for Spice and Wolf 2
@John_Martone said:
" @king_m said:
" @JJOR64 said:
yeah I would love a 3rd season but if not this did leave a very nice ending to it "
You know, that's good to hear, because I felt the same thing at the end of the 1st season. Actually, I got a little down on it, because I have the DVDs for season 1 now, and some of the magic seems to be a little lost. Maybe its time, maybe its just because I know everything that's going to happen... but it just wasn't quite as "awesome" as the memory I hold in my head.  My fear of season 2 cutbacks left me scared for Spice and Wolf 2 "
Have you watched any of the 2nd season? Like I said I loved it more than the 1st and the 1st was my favorite thing. 
Also there were cutback? because I think it looks better at the very least much sharper.
Oh, I just assume that they cut the budgets on most 2nd seasons, and only the 1st episode of season 2.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

spice and wolf? 

hmmmm never heard of it
@FLCL1 said:
" spice and wolf?  hmmmm never heard of it "
You're being sarcastic, right? Like, we could fix this problem for you, but I just have to make sure you're not setting me up for heart break.
@John_Martone said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" spice and wolf?  hmmmm never heard of it "
You're being sarcastic, right? Like, we could fix this problem for you, but I just have to make sure you're not setting me up for heart break. "
yeah that is near blasphemy
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel