Weekly Sket Dance: Ep. 56 - May I Come Backstage?

Topic started by takashichea on May 5, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by takashichea (13,834 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Welcome to the weekly Sket Dance blog! I'm Taka of Team W.I.K.I. Nation reporting on the latest episode and wiki progress for Sket Dance. Last episode was all about Bossun, and this week's episode focuses on Momoka and Switch.

Plot

When Switch gets a ticket to Momoka's concert, his computer and laptop breaks leaving him speechless. Bossun, Hime, and everyone asks Switch why he has been going to Momoka's concerts; Reiko requests Switch to get Momoka's autograph.

Will Switch get backstage with Momoka?

Verdict

Beware of spoilers!

Good

Lil Bossun is Lil Sasuke's boss
Lil Bossun is Lil Sasuke's boss
  • Despite that Switch has no laptop to communicate, he still makes the viewers laugh with his sketchbook.
  • Momoka and Switch had a great scene, and when Switch breaks the scene's tempo with the nice piano soundtrack, I expected that. In the end, Momoka has a devoted fan who always support her, Switch's Sketchbook. It's a lovely ending.
  • Biscuit Dance's stories are so darn cute. I love how Sasuke became braver with Agata separates him from Bossun, his "den mother."

Bad

• As much I want Switch to express some emotions, he cannot due to his tragic past. He doesn't speak, but at least, he should smile!

Bizarre

She wears glasses?
She wears glasses?
  • Reiko's new quote: Oh my Satan is pretty hilarious. I loved her new catchphrase.
  • I have been debating why Switch is going to see Momoka in her concerts just to show his support. I feel there is something more in Switch's intentions, and Momoka is pretty curious as well.

Overall, this is another great episode that focuses on another pair of characters and their relationships, Switch and Momoka. Plus, the Biscuit Dance is a nice change which is refreshing to the normal two story episodes we have been watching.

Gallery

Please enjoy this episode's gallery that my teammates have uploaded.

Thanks

Thank you for reading my team's report and please give them some recognition because they are juggling school and wiki work.

Wiki Progress: This week, I finished episode 56, and I worked on Sket Dance volumes that have been covered by the anime. Please check out our Wiki project blog and list.

Check Out this Week's Blogs

Check Out Last Week's Blogs

Takashichea

Team W.I.K.I. Nation

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,296 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I did like the Switch x Momoka thing that was going on at the end of the ep. Momoka-fanboy-ing aside, I though it was a good ep and gave rise to more to a character that has had some of the greatest development in the story from a gangster to a superstar.

Online Now

@Halberdierv2:

Thanks Hal! I find their relationship fascinating because I think there is more. I had a theory, but I would expand that into a separate blog.

Basically, I'm going to explain that Switch is looking at Momoka like Sawa Yamauchi except that I don't have strong evidence. In Momoka's side, I thought Momoka is asking Switch these questions because she thinks Switch has a crush on her. They are friends which I still believe.

I did like the Switch x Momoka thing that was going on at the end of the ep. Momoka-fanboy-ing aside, I though it was a good ep and gave rise to more to a character that has had some of the greatest development in the story from a gangster to a superstar.

Definitely, Hal. She has most change without a big flashback like the Sket Dan members.

Online Now

I was updating Sket Dance Wikia's Biscuit Dance gallery, and I almost forgot to show the images here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel