Spring Anime 2012 Trailer - Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan

Topic started by takashichea on May 16, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,968 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan is produced by Production I.G. and directed by Itsuro Kawasaki.

Aliases:

• Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~
  • Shining Hearts: Bread of Happiness

Genres: Harem, Romance, Comedy

Plot

Rick lives on the island of Windaria, inhabited by various races such as elves and beast-people. Amnesiac, he is rescued by three young ladies and taken to work in their bakery. But when a red moon rises and a deathly wind blows, they'll all be engulfed in strange events.

By Anime News Network

Cast

The seiyuu who have done Kanae Ito (Cat Planet Cuties), Airi (Queen Blade), Mai Aizawa (Future Diary and Lucky Star), and Shiori Mikami (Kampfer) are going to do voice work in the series.

Go Anime Vice!

Post by takashichea (10,968 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Sentai Filmworks' latest anime announcement is Shining Hearts, based on the Sega game of the same name. The 12-episode series is set to arrive on bilingual Blu-ray and DVD, as well as through select digital outlets, this year.

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan is written and directed by Itsuro Kawasaki (Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!, Arc the Lad), with character designs from Keita Matsumoto (Bungaku Shoujo, Sands of Destruction), sound direction by tsuritama's Yukio Nagasaki, and music by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana, Koudelka).

Here's the synopsis from Sentai's press release:

Over the years, many strange things have washed up on the shores of Windaria, a mysterious island where humans, elves and other beings all live in harmony. Rick, a former swordsman who runs the Le Couer Bakery with his three beautiful coworkers Neris, Amil and Airy, knows this all too well, having been found on the beach with a profound case of amnesia himself. Perhaps that’s why Rick takes a quick interest in Kaguya, a girl who arrives in Windaria in a similar waterlogged and memory-less condition. Whatever the reason, it soon becomes apparent that his skills with a sword may be required to protect the lovely piece of former flotsam. For dark forces are on the move, the red moon is on the rise and a deathly wind is blowing into Windaria in the form of pirates, brigands and other strangers, all of whom seem to be seeking Kaguya! Or is it the mysterious pendant that she wears that they’re after? The one thing that’s sure is that there’ll be no time for loafing around the bakery now, because everything’s about to come out of the oven and go into the fire in SHINING HEARTS!

Crunchyroll Updates

Sentai Filmworks have acquired rights to this anime series.

Edit:

Oh, the pv is dead. Let me add a new trailer.

Please enjoy these lovely character art.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel